Independance Day Show & Shine

I think on Friday we were talking about leaving Rownhams about 9am :)

I think thats a good plan as then you get to the venue in plenty of time. Hope the sun shines!!!

cool friday ?????? what did i miss lol

nom nom nom

This event is Sunday!! Weather is due to be okay (no downpours lol) this would be a good time for people to give us an idea if they intend to come along to this! I can then pass the numbers onto Denise at CanAM so we can have our own pitch where we will be together as a club!

Don't forget......free burger for the drivers of an American vehicle!!

So far i know we will be there as will Mum & Dad but i will send an email out as not all members come onto the forum.

Awesome :) I'm looking forward to it, I think Dan's looking forward to the free burger haha x

H wasn't that interested in going until i mentioned the burger. I hope they don't let him down haha!!!

Ok have got some confirmations on who is coming for you.

Jennie & Alan + 1 van
Luck Boys + 1 van
Malc & Jo + either Freddie and Dreamer unless it is raining then it will only be Dreamer
Me H & Kaan + Bazza unless its raining then we will be in Polly
Mum & Dad + Polly

I think Pete & Martin were talking about coming too but will need to confirm

Thats all for now :0)

pete and martin are comin i'm gonna grab a ride with one of em

HTML:
Ok have got some confirmations on who is coming for you.

Jennie & Alan + 1 van
 Luck Boys + 1 van
 Malc & Jo + either Freddie and Dreamer unless it is raining then it will only be Dreamer
 Me H & Kaan + Bazza unless its raining then we will be in Polly
 Mum & Dad + Polly

I think Pete & Martin were talking about coming too but will need to confirm

Thats all for now :0)

Daren + saleen192

Don't forget Dan & Sarah :)

It was actually 18 Renegades and there were only 51 cars in total. Excellent turnout everyone.

Burger was pretty good too even though i had to share it. Oops hang on i wasn't the driver. Thank you H for sharing your burger with me lol!!

Back