Immaculate PT Cruiser For Sale (2005)

RSS_Auto_Poster

1879.jpg

This is a 2005 Limited Edition PT Cruiser 2.5 ltr Petrol, in inferno red, with optional powered sunroof, with WAIT FOR IT just 3,790 miles (mainly dry miles) from new.<br />
I have owned this car from new, and still have the original bill of sale and 2 sales brochures so if ever sold the new owner could also have a copy of the original sales brochure appertaining to this vehicle.<br />
The interior is unmarked charcole grey sued and leather, the rear seats have been sat in perhaps 3 times by adults only and very rarely over the years have I had a front seat passenger.<br />
The wheels are chrome faced and immaculate, the tyres are the original with the bobbling still present around the edges.<br />
It has the usual limited refinements included heated seats, height adjustable drivers seat, cruise control, CD player, air conditioning, electric mirrors (passenger side disconnected due to fuse going on recharging battery so many times due to standing for so long in the garage). <br />
For you true enthusiasts you will have to come and have a look for yourselves as this car is a cherished one off, even the underside, spare wheel and inside wheel arches have a polish, and all of which are again spotless.<br />
You can eat your dinner off the engine, seriously if it does not sell I am looking for a motor museum to store it in. I would show it but shows are usually miles away which would require building up the mileage to drive it there - so this is not happening. It has always sailed through every MOT, with testers simply standing there looking stunned at it"s condition. Last year an over zelous tester stated that a rubber covering around a small pipe underneath was cracking at a corner due to age, easily renewable and definately not serious, SO WHY mark it as an advisory then ?<br />
Please make contact if you wish to view, you will not be disapointed.<br />

Date written: 27-Jan-2016

Price: £10000 Offers invited

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 1879

Back