Hot Rod Round Up

sarah

Club Photographer
Hot Rod Round Up 2015

Friday, April 3rd 2015.

Popham Airfield, SO21 3BD. Just off the A303.

0800 Onwards.

Shine your jalopy & cruise on down to our first annual Hot Rod Round Up! Rods, Customs, Muscle cars, Classic cars and Bikes.

£5 per adult (includes entry into raffle) Under 16's and OAP's free

Music, refreshments, bar, trophies
Trade Stands and Autojumble welcome. Contact us on FB or call 01428 685349 to book

Raising funds for Piam Brown Children's Cancer Ward, Southampton.

There is also the opportunity for a club stand too, if you wanted to go and have a stand all we have to do is contact Derek Drinkwater or Matthew Springett (I am happy to do it as I know some of you do not have Facebook.

Their Facebook group page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...592?skip_nax_wizard=true&ref_type=logout_gear

Their Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/669725683156195/

Last edited:
wheelsday hot rod round up and f&f 7 busy day then

The event is set up to be an alternative to Wheels Day, next year it will probably become bigger, and over time Wheels Day will probably fade away to nothing.

Let us know how it turns out. May be doing this next year. I'm sure it will turn out well, its a good alternative.

thinking about doing this one. anybody know if its ok to take my hound.will have to take the consul as my tinkering with the ranchero has taken a lot longer than expeced

I believe its no dogs allowed. But havn't seen this in and advertising for the event, even on their facebook page.

thanks Dan i will leave him at home just in case

Does anyone have pics about the show? what was it like?

If anyone who went could do a couple of paragraphs write up, it would be very much appreciated as i can publish it as an article on the front page of the website :)

i went but sorry i have no photo's. good turn out considering the weather and its a first event with strong competition. i will go again next year.lots of room to expand if required plus easy access straight off the A303 i see this show having a great future. if any of the organizers read this thank you.

Back