Horsham Americana 2019

Added to Calendar: 29-09-19

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Last edited:
we are going it says in email there are 16 booked with the renegades
That's good to hear. I'm not sure who they are. People have entered individually, and in the box where is asks what club you belong to people put the club name. Which is great as you should all be parked together. I can't make it. Hopefully someone will take photos to show me what I missed. How's the inflatable sofa?

Horsham AmeriCARna – Wet Weather Plan – Town Only
Based on the rain we have already had and the forecast we have taken the decision to cancel our Park based displays on Sunday 29 September 2019.
Whilst disappointing for all of us we are determined to ensure that we provide the best and safest event experience possible for you as participants and visiting public alike. We can no longer do this with the weather in view and likely park conditions as a result.

Join the Great AmeriCARna Cruise Out

Notwithstanding this, we would like to invite you to join us and enjoy the event in the following way:
To join the Great AmeriCARna Cruise Out from 4pm by starting at the Hop Oast Park and Ride – just off the A24 – see map and reference below.
We will have traffic management staff on location to help you join the cruise out from this rendezvous point providing you are there before 4pm.

Horsham AmeriCARna – Wet Weather Plan – Town Only
Based on the rain we have already had and the forecast we have taken the decision to cancel our Park based displays on Sunday 29 September 2019.
Whilst disappointing for all of us we are determined to ensure that we provide the best and safest event experience possible for you as participants and visiting public alike. We can no longer do this with the weather in view and likely park conditions as a result.

Join the Great AmeriCARna Cruise Out

Notwithstanding this, we would like to invite you to join us and enjoy the event in the following way:
To join the Great AmeriCARna Cruise Out from 4pm by starting at the Hop Oast Park and Ride – just off the A24 – see map and reference below.
We will have traffic management staff on location to help you join the cruise out from this rendezvous point providing you are there before 4pm.
You beat me to it. Thanks for posting.

Looks like you will be decorating as too wet for gardening.

Back