Hi all newb from the isle of wight

Cozmic

Hi all thought I'd introduce myself and my car, My name is Charlie i'm 47 from the isle of wight and have a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere it was imported 3 years ago has 60,000 on the clock and I'm the third owner from new, its a 230 cu in flathead straight six with powerflite transmission. I won't traumatize everyone by putting pictures of myself on here but here are a couple of my car
462_zps59d7b637.jpg
459_zps70735cf1.jpg

461_zps8cb936f2.jpg

458_zps018b6309.jpg
464_zps0b444626.jpg

463_zps372f18fc.jpg

I do try to attend 6 or 7 mainland shows/ events a year so hopefully will get a chance to meet some people from here sometime

Wow, nice car. Welcome to the forum. There are a few events coming up, Wheels day On good friday. Then on the 3rd Sunday of April we have a show at the farmhouse followed by the first Southsea cruise of the year.

I'm sure we will see you around. There are a few event on the Island which i need to add details to on the Calender, not sure when they are yet though, do you know much about events on the Isle of Wight?

Hi yeah we have a couple of events over here the biggest being the two day show (one day at newport quay the second on ryde seafront) other than that there are various smaller events happening over the summer period I'l get some dated/ details together if you want.
Charlie

Hi yeah we have a couple of events over here the biggest being the two day show (one day at newport quay the second on ryde seafront) other than that there are various smaller events happening over the summer period I'l get some dated/ details together if you want.
Charlie

Yeah that would be great, and much appreciated. Thanks :)

wow that is nice,

Hi and welcome nice car

Back