Hendy Performance Open Day / Car Meet Thruxton - 27th Sept 2020

Added to Calendar: 27-09-20

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The Hendy Performance Open Day / Car Meet is now official for the 27th September. Open to everything worthy of showing to come along - supercars, sports, American, custom, hot rod, hot hatch - any pride and joy car welcome. If nothing else, it will allow a lot of people who’ve not been able to show their car to get out for a day. It’s a (free) ticket only event, and open to all, there won’t be allocated club parking areas, but if a convoy arrives you’ll be parked together. Not sure of the on sale date for tickets yet, Security, first aid and catering sorted, the skid pan will be open (charged for by Thruxton) to use your own car and we’ll have a shopping village laid on by our suppliers so should be a good day out.

Response from John the organiser.

We’re still working on the supplier list - no tools at the moment, but you never know......!

Wat tools you after A. T Mybe start another thread lol

I’m not brand specific. I buy cheap as I can replace cheap items many times over compared to the cost of expensive.
As for what:
Metric T handle Allen keys
Metric T handle torx
Metric 3/8 sockets
Couple replacement 13mm sockets, short and deep
Metric ratchet spanners

Check my thread out garage tool wat you like prefer ie US PRO and so.

Any updates on this ? :)

I've asked the question, so I'll post once I hear back., John may reply directly in here....

Well I've not heard anything back, so not sure what to assume yet. Cant find it on Facebook, but then I rarely find anything on Facebook, its the biggest pile of unordered data that couldn't be more useless.

Still not heard anything, also not found any further info.

Hmmm not sounding promising :(

Sarah took a look on faceache, nothing to say its cancelled, so looks like its a go-er. just over a month to go. If I hear anything I'll pop it on here.

Fingers crossed :)

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bearing with us. There's been lots of extra things we've had to juggle to get this underway including local council approval etc!

But, we're all sorted and it's 'game on!' - provided no local lockdown restrictions are introduced prior to the event and the local council doesn't change their interpretation of regulations. They reserve the right to remove their blessing up to and including the day of the event!!

The event is strictly by ticket only for COVID track & trace etc, the tickets are FREE

Here's the link for tickets - https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/hendy-performance-day-2020

Look forward to seeing you there :)

So - who’s going? :)

I can't, I've only got a 'Dumb' phone so no 'Track and trace'!

I would like to though, nice run for me.

I can't, I've only got a 'Dumb' phone so no 'Track and trace'!

I would like to though, nice run for me.
I don't think you need to install anything, and many of us wouldn't anyway. I beleieve you just need to go on their website to get the free ticket so they can keep a track on numbers coming.

I don't think you need to install anything, and many of us wouldn't anyway. I beleieve you just need to go on their website to get the free ticket so they can keep a track on numbers coming.
That’s right :)

Back