Hendy Performance Open Day / Car Meet Thruxton - 27th Sept 2020

Added to Calendar: 27-09-20

I don't think you need to install anything, and many of us wouldn't anyway. I beleieve you just need to go on their website to get the free ticket so they can keep a track on numbers coming.

Correct on all 3 counts.
I certainly won’t use a track and trace app until a GDPR compliant one is in use. And there is no legal compunction to share details on a manual system either so sign up and enjoy

OK, thanks for that, I'll give it a go.

I assume this will be cacelled as well. I did apply for a ticket but not heard anything back yet.

OK, just had an e-mail from Thruxton saying 'Show cancelled until Spring 2021'. All tickets for this event are now invalid.

Afternoon all,

Unfortunately, we’ve had to make the painful decision to postpone this event until Spring 21.

We had all necessary permissions in place, until revisions were made earlier this week.

Having started the process over again, the feedback was coming that it would be unlikely to be authorised, coupled with the rising R number and another local authorities decision to close the Southampton Boat Show hours before it’s doors opened, we could only make one decision I’m afraid.

Having worked on and seen the final plans, and having just received confirmation from Ford about the Mach E, Jaguar about their Formula E car, Lotus about their heritage collection, Skoda about their WRC cars - it was destined to be an excellent day - which makes it even more gutting to postpone.

John.

Back