Hayling Island Ferryboat - 27th Aug

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Ferryboat pub on hayling island they are holding a charity family fun day on August 27th bank holiday Monday. They are doing a car show for 30+ cars, and require as many of the Renegades as possible..

How many would be up to this? (note: its on the same day as Buster Lang, and also the last day of Street Rod Nats)

Meet at Micks Burger Van on the hill, to leave the hill at 11.15am.

Last edited:
yea i'll go down if i get car sorted

hello im danny given the task of setting up this mini show i do understand its short notice but any support for this family funday would be great its going to run from 12 till 5 ish at the ferryboat public house on hayling all are welcome im taking my fiero i need to no rough numbers so i can reserve parking for u

I will be there, but unsure what in, will be somewhere in between a Chevy Caprice and a modified Ford Transit...

Health has turned a bit, but try and count me in...as I plan to go if health lets me :)

all being well and if im back from holiday i will try to get there. WHAT time is it starting.
I would like make it to this one as ive not been able to get to any this year apart from the season opener

hi sorry havent replyed earlier was in luton it from 12 till 5 on bank holiday it would be great if u can make it

For any of you going along to this and want to be in on the Renegades cruise from the hill, Meet at Micks Burger Van on the hill, to leave the hill at 11.15am.

Photos here:- TransAmDan's Album: 2012 Ferryboat Family Fun Day

Peppa Pig made an appearance too:)
transamdan-albums-2012-ferryboat-family-fun-day-picture11948-ferryboard-fun-day-2012-001.jpg

If I had a choice I'd be sponge bob. They had face painting going on there, I was tempted to see if they would make me spongebob for the day.

Back