hashiriya bbq at b& q havant 12/5/13

matt 103

Core Member
bee b&q 4.jpgbee b&q 5.jpgbee b&q 6.jpgbee b&q 7.jpgbee b&q hav 2.jpgbee b&q hav 3.jpg

a few of us renegades braved the weather and popped along to hashiriya modified show was good couple of hours

not really our thing thou

don't know what u mean
lol

Shame I missed it, soo many other things going on at the time. Maybe next time.
Show them some American muscle :)

Although I hear there was a couple misbehaving, doing dohnuts sending stone chips over peoples cars. Hope yours didn't get chipped Matt.

don't know what u mean
lol

Make it out to a Jap meet and not for a lovely Charity run, eh? ;)

None the less, I wish the dates didnt clash. Have a few friends there I wanted to meet :\ Next year!! :)

Make it out to a Jap meet and not for a lovely Charity run, eh? ;)

Well said Neo :)

And Matt you missed Neo and Jennie in their pj's!!

I have to say though that after seeing the massive debate on facebook about the scroats doing donuts and things has put me off. Got the impression it's Jap cr*p acting like idiots!

Were any of these there?
[video=youtube;bQptfdSCdhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQptfdSCdhs[/video]

It is a shame that a few spoil it for all. The majority of them, like us, spend a lot of time working on our cars to make them look and sound nice. We have a similar interests, just choose to buy a car from a different country.

This video still makes me laugh......do you think I should change the exhaust on the Camaro??

sorry didn't have funds for chloe run

well monty never went to cruise as over fuelling at mo and woulda used to much on run and stop at random, but will be fived sat, altho it did stop in the middle of leaving B and Q just as the wheels were starting to smoke, not good, but then I thought id try something diff for a change,

To be fair, there were only 2 idiots and they were told very kindly to f--- ... go away ;)

A couple of hundred pounds was raised for Parkinson's, so all in all a good evening.

I would have stopped around and chatted with Matt, Pete, and Martin, but I was working (I'm one of the official photographers ;)) so couldn't really stick around. Besides, I didn't see any of them complaining when there were girls draped all over Matt's Camaro :lol: