Hashiriya B&Q Meet Sunday 29th Seprt

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
IMAG0015.jpg
Meeting at B&Q Havant from 7pm on Sunday 29th 2013

Dam will be at Longleat with mocgb and pistonheads ,, have a good time,

I'm still sceptical about these lot.....I never heard anything good with lots of messing around and not respecting other people/cars.

They are not all bad, some take pride in their cars like us. Although some may do a few reckless things, but then I suppose that's no different to Pete and Martin on the cruise.
I think it will be an interesting place to be, the Nadine charity cruise went well, no issues there. I think it will be great to have a line up of American muscle. Show them some real power plants that can continue to push out that power for over 100k miles. We can always leave early depending out it all pans out.

we only went for an hour last time . are we gonna meet up and go altogether

If Dan goes then I'll tag along but I'm not too fussed for going....too much Jap cr*p for my liking :)

I believe we should educate these jap crap car owners , show them what real cars are all about , just think if we succeed they mabe the next generation yank tank owners......

Well in their roots the are interested in cars. Showing them the V8 rumble they will enjoy it :p

They need to see the vid ..standard trans-am out drags modified skyline...that will change their minds..

They need to see the vid ..standard trans-am out drags modified skyline...that will change their minds..
This one...
[video=youtube;mKlOtnnnu60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKlOtnnnu60[/video]
2.6L (or was it 3.2?) V6 twin turbo, purged his NOS on the start line, don't know if he used it on the race. He has me on the line, I guess 4 wheel drive helps there. The commentator said he left me for dead. lol, but I clawed it back and won by half a car length in the end. My car was totally standard then.

The good old days of Thorney Island. :)

Last edited:
Well, not long been in from this meet, I have to admit that chavved up Saxo's and 206's are not my thing but thought there might be other things to look at. Unfortunately I was surrounded by dope smoking chavs trying to do burns outs (they couldn't really do a proper one in their little civic's and corsa's) and generally driving/acting like idiotic children. I personally will not be going again.....

Here are photos anyway....

Hashiriya Meet September 29th 2013 : Page 1 from sarah's albums

(The above comments are my personal opinions :) )

Back