Great British Garden Revival

Good question chris, i think house sparrow as 3 little babies in there the parents are not very big but might be wrong about breed,
had a herion in the field the other morning dad saw a baby herion as well but try and get a pic is another story open window or door to take camera they disopear very quickly

Good question chris, i think house sparrow as 3 little babies in there the parents are not very big but might be wrong about breed,
had a herion in the field the other morning dad saw a baby herion as well but try and get a pic is another story open window or door to take camera they disopear very quickly
Unsure if its a Herion or a House sparrow?

Lol think herion babies would be bigger lol,

Outside our dining room window this morning

KzM4VKxXQu+PYt3GSGSFtw.jpg

GRlcYNzwSsKmPx2wPuzzUQ.jpg

Think it's a mum and baby

Muntjac Deer by the looks of it, are you on the edge of woods?

Great to see wildlife like that especially so close to the house.
Perhaps the house is on land their family used to play on before the house was built?

No, but there is still plenty of green land around us.
not for much longer in that commuter belt lol,,,,
m4 still got road works on?????

There not planning too much more on our site thankfully :)

DSCF3749.jpgDSCF3753.jpg
well there are growing up have to duck when you go into logstore as they are trying to fly around but not worked out how to land propertly when you watch them and parents keep going in with food,that in about a week from the nest picture to them flying from last night,
been told the otter is about and seen a lot of grayfish bones in river thinking about a motin sensor night camera to watch river

Attachments

• DSCF3751.jpg
    DSCF3751.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
At the lakes near home

1DC834AD-CA44-440B-A5CE-C1AB8E90F132.jpg

And at the other lakes

475B2C8E-AF87-42B3-80EA-1D31E92F2712.jpg

hopefully more wild life attend

Saw something moving on cctv so went outside to have alook and found this heading towards river
DSCF3828.jpgDSCF3829.jpg

you get all sorts of wildlife, I guess you wouldn't have seen if without seeing something on CCTV. We probably get some things in the garden, i just don't see it.

Back