Great British Garden Revival

First daylight sighting, seen them (Yes two) at night but didn't want to scare them off by Flashing!

That's camera flash before you think otherwise! Maybe I should put out some toys for them to play with?

Nice shots, great to see wild life in gardens. Its rare to see things like that in the woods.

Lodgers.....

190518-1.jpg

190518-2.jpg

190518-3.jpg

I could see them flying towards the corner of my house but not beyond it. Got suspicious!

Great photos, makes me want to make holes in the house to give some a home too.

How did your armoured cable get scuffed like that?

Good job I went for armoured, Squirels chew anything including cable insulation.

Foxy back again today.....

190523-1.jpg

190523-2.jpg

190523-3.jpg

Great pictures again chris,

How did your armoured cable get scuffed like that?

well spotted dan, fek chris we got squirrals here don't do any damage yet!!! it's the feking cats that get me one got a bucket of water at it today leave the wild life alone and dug up dads potato plants wheres office dibble when you need him lol,,,,

Foxy brought his friend around to play today.....

190527-1.jpg

190527-2.jpg

190527-3.jpg

That is soo nice. Great to see two of them so happy together.

As always chris well done for photos, have name them soon,

20190528_120757.jpg
baby sqirrel got ingarden at the mo. Got a hint of red in its fur there is 3 sqirrels in the garden

He's already in the tin, all you need now is the pastry.

He's already in the tin, all you need now is the pastry.

lol, by the time you gutted the squirrel not much meat lol, but could catch a few fish from river and do fish pie thanks for the idea fellow ford owner lol,,,,

20190528_172156.jpg

Woodies are back but for how long is the question? have 2 woodies flying around and coming for food but working out in the log store hurd squirking look outside and saw the woody being chased by the sparrow hawk didnt catch him but the sparrow dose get the smaller birds wonder why he dosnt go for the jack doors wants to fecking things

Robin having a bath today.....

190605-1.jpg

Plus, a younger new fox.....

190605-2.jpg

And, this just flew over.....

190605-4.jpg

Last edited:
going to goodwood i wonder ????
as always good photos

The're multiplying!!!

190607-1.jpg

DSCF3629.jpg
we got a birds nest inside the log store both parents keep flying in out with food,

cute but what are they?

Back