Great British Garden Revival

Well done. Bet it was a chilly brisk fresh walk today. Did you see any other wildlife??

Only Buzzards and a Squierel.

Nice photo. They don't stick around long, good to capture it.

He was there long enough for 5 or 6 shots and not as close as it looks in the pic.

You're very honest Chris. You should have said you chased him through the woods for half a mile before diving off a log while holding the camera in the air and firing the shutter! lol

Actually I was lying in a ditch with a full ghilley suit on, telescopic sights mounted on the rifle thinking about Deer steaks for tea.....

.....Thats Bull - Just lucky!

Actually I was lying in a ditch with a full ghilley suit on, telescopic sights mounted on the rifle thinking about Deer steaks for tea.....

.....Thats Bull - Just lucky!

Haha, very good! A great picture however you got it :thumb:

Starling having a bath just now.....

190110.jpg

Great shot chris :thumb: have to start calling you david baily

Great shot of the starling Chris! :thumb:

Yeah, I think I remember the Olympus TV ads, didn't they do one featuring George Cole as Arthur Daley?
..auto focus...hocus pocus...!

This one?
[video=youtube;axCVcyDF7Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCVcyDF7Ms[/video]

and another
[video=youtube;-TM4NlHCTMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TM4NlHCTMo[/video]

lol, great ads

I must try to get a photos of the two blackbirds in the garden, A male and female. There is another male that tries to muscle in too. I have planted bushes that black birds like in the garden, like hawthorns and holy, hopefully one day they will nest. We have recently started seeing a wren too.

Saw some newts up the woods earlier.....

190123.jpg

Bet they are enjoying the cold weather??

20190324_124235.jpg
20190321_162506.jpg
had a look in wild pond toad and frog spawn ad mating as well been busy they have

Just had this little lad in the back garden.....

190516-1.jpg

190516-2.jpg

190516-3.jpg

Couple more, thought he'd gone but must have been lurking.....

190516-4.jpg

190516-5.jpg

Nice shots chris :thumb:,,
might become a regular visitor???

Back