Gran Tourismo 5 on PS3

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
A few of us in the club have got the game and PS3, perhaps we shoulsd all add each other as freinds on the Playstation network and get a network game together at some point.

Perhaps we can use this thread to share tips on completing certain levels etc...

My playstation network name is either 'knightlight' or 'knightlightuk'

I think yours is knightlight as knightlightuk isn't registered.

Mine is D77uk

I think yours is knightlight as knightlightuk isn't registered.

Mine is D77uk

Yep your right it is just knightlight. You are on my freinds list now. I see you are playing GT5 at the mo.

I've got catching up to do if you're at level 23 :lol:

I'm on level 18 now, just finished the Jap championship in Expert level in my Mazda. Did a couple of circuits as the High Speed Ring to get up to level 18 to do the Jap races in my Zonda. That's a great car, you have to be trying hard to spin that one, it sticks to the track like glue and can do the 5 laps of the High Speed Ring in under 5 mins.

I'll check to see what level I'm on. I know on Spec B I'm way low, like 5.
I think you have completed more, as when I compare Trophies, Im 14% complete, you are 30%ish. So it looks like I have much catching up to do.

That is a bit decieving though. For example, there are 3 trophies where to get them you just have to take a photograph of a certain person or place.

With the B-Spec, that's mainly a sunday morning thing for me as Maddie will be taking a nap on the sofa, so I can't make much noise. B-Spec is ideal for that as I can have the tv on mute and there aren't too many button presses to be made.

That is a bit decieving though. For example, there are 3 trophies where to get them you just have to take a photograph of a certain person or place.

With the B-Spec, that's mainly a sunday morning thing for me as Maddie will be taking a nap on the sofa, so I can't make much noise. B-Spec is ideal for that as I can have the tv on mute and there aren't too many button presses to be made.

Hows it coming along on GT5?
I've been trying to get a bit of time in on it, been making more lights, and packing things in the loft. I'll try to get some time on it this weekend. May see ya online, I've never tried playing an online games with someone in my contacts.

I also noticed the PS3 can be linked to http://www.lovefilm.com/ I thought the ITV, and BBC Iplayer was a great idea, aswell as watching films online, saves waiting for them to come in the post. I think the PS3 is becoming a worthy home entertainment system.

Guys this just made me smile, Thanks! Dont know why but it did. Where is this entertainment stuff going next!