Getting the Trans-Am resprayed

Like the fuse box in the spray booth area, niciec would love that,
are the getting you a new sill panel or are you sourceing it for them or repairing yours?

Like the fuse box in the spray booth area, niciec would love that,
are the getting you a new sill panel or are you sourceing it for them or repairing yours?

They are experts in metal fabrication. They are making a new one.

If you help them make it on saturday when you are there . their will be a part a part you in the car and you can say you made it date and sign the back of it fir future repaur history.

If you help them make it on saturday when you are there . their will be a part a part you in the car and you can say you made it date and sign the back of it fir future repaur history.

I could store a mini bottle of jack in there with a message in the bottle, taking care that it dosn't rattle.

Now that a plan. .
Be a bit like those memory boxes you used to bury at school then reopen many years later

Cleaned up a bit of wiring on the TA today.
IMG_20190316_121241.jpg

Ordered some bits from rockauto.
Front fogs were a but melted, so got new.
Front indicators looked woen, so nice new coming.
Front bulbs.
Brake disks and pads.
Rear control arms
Front control arms upper and lower.

Getting fed up with US companies not wanting to sell me rear trailing arms, I need to get these done for Mot, so fitting standard, and could fit my poly bushes to them.

Colour is going to be :)
IMG_20190316_090848.jpg

Wow that is awesome :)

Ordered some bits from Rock auto. 9 parcels coming via fed ex. All put into app so I can track them. All should arrive by this Friday coming.

summit or jegs couldnt help you?? all them magnets you will be getting unless from same place.

Shipping locations were from A through to G, so i should be getting a few magnets. lol. Also I don't have a welsh post code, so my magnets should all arrive.

Did you contact Strano? I’d be surprised if he didn’t want the business.
I wouldn’t bother putting poly in the stock LCA’s. Their design is flawed and you can virtually twist them by hand. You need tubular.

I will give them a go in a few months, wasted soo much time with that other supplier, I had to swap out with something, stick has lasted many years, it will be good enough for the Mot.

Got 9 parcels coming from Rockauto, 8 of them have arrived at Stansted. I'm hoping I have a fridge magnet in each. I'll post them on here. :)

I could store a mini bottle of jack in there with a message in the bottle, taking care that it dosn't rattle.

Lol. Years ago when I was a kid, my elder brother had a Mk1 Cortina. I was sitting in it once and managed to pop the steering wheel centre cap off. There was a note inside which read "you're not the first". That tickled me.

Looking good dan who’s purple did you go for in the end

Looking good dan who’s purple did you go for in the end

Pontiac Purple, its name is Dark Mulbery.

Paint Manufacturer Codes
PPG/Ditzler : 5223
Dupont : B9708
Sherwin Williams : 52979
Glasurit : GM-326D

Rockauto bits are here, all 9 parcels.

The FedEx guy knocked on my door (I work upstairs) and he says 'what are you doing to me'. I said we can put them straight in the car if there is room. The Kia is pretty full now. I bet he is glad he didn't have to carry them all up stairs. I'm glad I didn't have to carry them all down to the car later on.

Rockauto parcels all in the shed now.
IMG_20190321_110254.jpg

Got a few fridge magnets, didn't get 9 though, but still more than Darren so that's the main thing.
IMG_20190321_111952.jpg

Back