Fully restored 1981 Corvette stingray For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15941tcac

Firstly this car is a fresh import and has not been up for sale before in the uk,the car came from tower auto, pittsburgh who i know very well and their cars are simply the best around,work started on this car in 2011 and was finished in 2014,, its had a full stripdown and then all new parts fitted including a new crate motor, muncie m20 manual 4 speed gearbox ,diff changed to 3.55 ratio,new wiring loom ,complete brake system,new headlamp power pods,all new suspension and i mean everything !!!, restoration for all the electrics/mechanics/suspension came to <br />
over $27,000, also complete new cooling system,radiator,fan,air con pump,140 amp alternator,all new tank and fuel lines ,quite simply everything replaced,,then a new complete interior in silver leather inc new seats,new dash and clocks,new vents and ducting ,and all new interior trim mouldings, at a further cost of $14,000. all invoices available and checkable,also has a complete car fax report ,(similar to h.p.i.) the paintwork is a1 and as expected drives superb ,passed its mot with no advisories,,,there are lots more items that have been replaced ,but the list is too long for here, feel free to call up to 9 p.m.,,,,thanks for looking,,,we have a ramp so any inspection is welcome.<br />
<br />
<br />

Date written: 06-Jun-2019

Price: <td><strong>£22995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15941

Back