July92RS

Core Member
A pair of spoiler ends 70-78
Complete air cleaner housing 301Turbo may fit others
Assorted decals from 1980 pace car
79-81 taillights
replacement tailpipe sections with downswept chrome ends
door glass L/H R/H

Pair of L78 400 heads and matching inlet (refurb reqd)

Hi how much you want for the heads?? Are they the 6x type? Any ideas on cc? Thanks Chris

If i remember correct they do have 6x stamped on them but as to what cc i have no idea apart from they was on a 400 motor and was standard,,not the w72 which was 400 block with 350 heads,,they will need a complete work over as they have been in a garage since last century,,,,honestly

Cool I'm still interested as I have the 7k3 heads which have the large valves in but don't have a bolt hole on the ends for headers. Iam looking for a pair of 6x heads to rework but I'm not looking to pay a fortune for em as the set up I have at the moment works. Wot sort of price do you want? Thanks again Chris

Do the chrome tips separate from the pipes?
I ask as they look like they are for a transverse muffler and pipecraft are more likely to do true duals.

No they are welded on,can be either linked to over axle pipe or silencer i think,,,,had a quick google and found this vacuum routing 1979 w-72

Scroll down a little and there is a picture of ex system which was the set up on my 301

Are these the 76-81 splitter outlets - the picture doesn't really show ;)

If so then we'll have them Graeme ;) ;)

Are these the 76-81 splitter outlets - the picture doesn't really show ;)

If so then we'll have them Graeme ;) ;)

yes they are,,,cant remember where or when i got them but as i say i fitted the same ones to my 80 301 which had a Y pipe into 2 silencers then over axle link pipes into these tail tipes,,,

Kewl thanks Graeme. Need to arrange to get them from you :)

No problem,,,if you are not desperate then maybe dan/sarah can take them to wheels day,i am sure i can run them to theirs but something will get sorted

No problem,,,if you are not desperate then maybe dan/sarah can take them to wheels day,i am sure i can run them to theirs but something will get sorted

That would be poifect - we can transfer the dosh to you if that helps too ;)

Yeah no problem, we dont mind helping out with stuff like that.

Works for us - let us know how you want ££££'s :yo::peace::dance:

Thanks all :)

I'm afraid I can't accept the mission as I might get frowned upon going in the gents :rofl:

Back