Erins Wish Family Fun Day 2016

matt 103

Core Member
Erins Wish Family Fun Day

14th august 2016 10:00 - 16:00

admiral lord nelson school hilsea . the one just down from farmhouse

its all for charity . I appreciate theres lots on this weekend if we could get a few down there to support
this event dad and I are gonna . if theres enough interest I will arrange a meet up point

come on its all for charity and is local

yes I know its same weekend as nationals

matt

Thanks for posting. Myself and Sarah are out for the day on Saturday, but can make the Sunday, so I guess we will see you there, or at a meeting point first.

we could meet at the hot tub place just off hilsea round about

any one thinkin of comin to this we need to be in and parked by half nine latest . if people wanna meet give me shout and I will arrange somewhere

Yep, I'll be there. :)

ok we need to be parked up by half nine so meet in farmgouse carpark 9o'clock to leave at ten past nine short drive to the skool and park up

I can make this one on Sunday, see you at the farmhouse nineish.

I can make this one on Sunday, see you at the farmhouse nineish.

Brilliant, see you there. Have you got the carb/fuel leak all sorted out?

Brilliant, see you there. Have you got the carb/fuel leak all sorted out?

Yes Dan, new filter arrived last saturday, went to Cams Mill and Crotch Coolers on Sunday - No problem! Original filter was cracked and no bodge worked photo below..... 005-1.jpg

.....Second thread up from the base you should be able to see the crack.

A quick pic from today.....

stitch02.jpg

Great turnout of renegades
A message from the organisers
A big big thank you to each and every person who came down to help today, ran a stall, the saltier twirlers, jiggy wrigglers, sling swing, rainbow sensory, all the footballers, refs, the people who came along and spent the day with us. Those who donated raffle prizes and those who sponsored us. We had a brilliant day. A very respectable £1383.10 raised towards Erin's Wish GDD Awareness