End of Season Show18th Sept 2010 - The Farmhouse Portsmouth.

Hi Renegades

There is a posting elsewhere with a roundup of the show, again well done Renegades and Renebabes for a corker of a show, was nice seeing Tina again and daughter Michelle, you can safely say Tina your a Renebabe now and Michelle if she so chooses,glad you all had a good time, i look forward to April. Whats wrong with my singing anyhow? I have been invited by Static Motion to attend rehearsals on Wed nite to sing with Paul the lead singer, i will look forward to getting some practice as you put it you cheeky lot.When you all went home after the cruise on Sunday i stayed with Malc,Fran,Jo and Ade and Julie and sang in the Kareoke and then stayed until the end and murdered some classics.Lol!!

Cheers Superb! your singing, washboard playing,Harmonica playing chairman.

enough said on that, a less superb show was had if april is like that then not many will attend.

Hi Pete,

I am a bit puzzled by your posting, were you at the same show as me? cause the feed back im getting woz everyone had a Superb! time and a real blast. Speaking to Alex the Farmhouse manager and they did very well taking a couple of grand on top of there normal takings, i would be interested in your thoughts of how we could make our April season opener a better show.There has been a couple of suggestions elsewhere on the forum, lets see if we can improve on what is already a successful formula.

Cheers Superb!

I think someone may had a touch of the holiday blues on Saturday. I know what that feels like to come back here after having such a good holiday.

Hi Trace

No worries, enough said, lets try and keep it positive Renegades eh! we all get like that now and again thats the time you need the Renegades around you or go on the forum one of us will cheer you up, or phone a friend, or ask the audience! Sorry went into who wants to be a millionaire mode then, mate whats is going on!! Its late and im going to bed, nite!! Wait a minute, cant go to bed as is now the morning!

Oh well another cup of coffee it is then, nite all you Renegades in dream land.

Cheers Superb!

Back