End of Season Show October 21st 2012

sarah

Club Photographer
After talking last night with some members here's the fyler for the 2012 Season closer show!!

With quite a few shows in the next month or so we thought it was a good idea to start promoting our annual show!

We'll be tying it in with our monthly Southsea Cruise, which happens to be the last this year so should be a cracking one with the extra clubs that'll come along!!

This year there will also be an opportunity to win trophies!!

If anyone wants any flyers to pass around I'll get them to you. I'll also be getting posters printed out too for anyone who wants them.

And also, Mark and Mary's company Well-Impressed are sponsoring the trophy awards, so a big thank you to you two for those :)

Attachments

• Front And Back 01.jpg
    Front And Back 01.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
il be there

If not on call will be there as well,

i'll be there no worries i may even man the gate

Yeah sure, my Dad's work is going to print a load off for me so I'll send some your way.

I can man the gates if you fancied a change ;) lol

no its cool i enjoy it as long as i get a lil break to wonder around x

any way you'd have to wmoan the gate not man lol

Is anyone going to Manhood or Southcost internationals that would like to post some leaflets for our end of Season show?.
Sarah has some printed so we would need to drop some off to who ever is near and is going.

Hey, hope the weather is out for you guys at the internationals, 34 Ford. I can drop a load off to you whenever you like really. Just pm me or Dan and we can sort it out :)

hi sarah sorry only just looked back on here so missed your message about the flyers,its was a ok day but the approach and dirt track road was awfull,no good for us low ground clearance cars(could have done with a 4x4 LOL),a nice turn out up there tho,(bring back thorney island i say!!!!!)

hi sarah sorry only just looked back on here so missed your message about the flyers,its was a ok day but the approach and dirt track road was awfull,no good for us low ground clearance cars(could have done with a 4x4 LOL),a nice turn out up there tho,(bring back thorney island i say!!!!!)
I keep thinking I could do with Airbags. The entrance to the Hayling Reunion event has two speed humps, even though they put down some planks of wood, the belly of the car still dragged along the hump. On the way out it detached the back box off of the exhaust. I could imagine an uneven dirt track giving a lot of low cars problems. Hope it didn't cause any damage on your car. Thorny Island was awesome, so local too, bring that back. Massive event with drag racing, camping, evening entertainment. :) I have some great memories of that place.

yes i have plenty of memories of thorney!arriving on the friday then blank and going home sunday afternoon with the other half driving the car home!!!! ..... i did hear a rumour about thorney at the weekend! it could be back on the cards,so lets hope so.................................................................................

I've never been to Thorney so would be great to have the chance to go!

Sarah i sent you a private message on FB but we need to discuss this further at the next meet with all members as there may be a few people that can't do that day. Until it has been confirmed with everyone then hang on sending flyers out at the moment. BTW loved the flyer proof. You do know you have a job for life there now lol!!!!

The justification for the chosen date was to fall on a Southsea cruise night like it has done in previous years. So it was either 16th Sept, or 21st Oct. The Ilse of Wight Classic car show is on the 16th of Sept. The dates was passed around at club night, the general feel is that 21st Oct would be the best day to do it on. It really had to be a Southsea cruise day, and one without other events on that some club members go to. It is difficult to get a day everyone can do, we have to act quick otherwise we would have no time to advertise it, we really need at least a couple of months to advertise something.

Back