End of Season Show October 21st 2012

I totally agree with you Dan as it is a good thing to have on a cruise night but i have heard a few people chatting about the fact that they didn't know we were even talking about the end of the season show. I still think it will be the 21st but just like everything else it really should be discussed as a group rather than a few people chatting about it. To be honest 21st is probably better as it gives us more time to promote it and i think Sarah has done a wonderful job in what she has done so far.

Tuesday night is was spoken about with everyone who attended and still no disagreements on the date.

Dunno if I can make it ;) hehe

I suppose I'd better wash the car with it being on the flyer 'n' all. Did Malc find that big banner?

I had reasons why i wasn't there last club night and will totally go along with everyone else. Now the 21st is agreed then we can carry on getting the word out there.

Yes D Malc did find the big banner. In fact he has all of them i think.

Guys, I was meant to say at club night but totally forgot (probably stage fright lol) that Jennie needs donations for the raffle pleeeease :)

With everyone attempting to contribute with the raffle, it will be bigger and better than ever :) aaand we can raise plenty of money for MacMillan :)

Jennie said she is happy to store any prizes that are greatfully donated and I also offered to keep hold of any too.

Whats the ETA for this next sunday? Not on call out duty so can make it if you want help with numbers?

If ya guys need help with anything, Husband offered to be a hand! Same goes for me :)

not going to make it dam engine still playing up and runing crap

I'll be getting there fairly early, coming in the van loaded with tools for mobile stereo fitting etc......

House is pretty much packed up ready for the move on Monday. I cant miss out on the show, which is why I've been cramming in all the packing I can today.
See ya all at the show :)

Tomorrow!!!!!

Got everything sorted I think.....

Raffle tickets for Jennie, prizes all gathered up and ready to chuck in the Camaro and Transam, Macmillian donation buckets (ordered from Macmillan so they are the official ones)

I have also done a little extra something for the cars/vans that come along...........to go in your windows (if you wanted) is a spec sheet where you can fill in the make and model, year, engine size, top speed and any facts or history of your motor :) Poole Quay did something simular and I thought it was a great idea! People will then know what you're driving if they didn't already. On the back also I have put on the cruise route for after and an ickle write up/rules etc.

Dan, Matt and me are getting down there for around 9ish to set up the cones etc to close off the car park....thanks to Dave Luck for taking them down there tonight for us.....I don't think a banged up Camaro would do the job haha!!

Anyway, before this turns into an essay.......hope to see a great turn out tomorrow and keeping everything crossed for a dry day....and if not, bring your brollies!!

Thanks SR for today good turn out in the end.
And got free food cant be bad.
cheeky blighters dan and pete 281 bhp for my car :biggrin1: 481 Just to remind you:biggrin1:

i would just like to say a big thank u to sarah and everyone who help out with the show 2day an amazing turn out well done guys, and glad the weather held out for us :) xx

Saleen, can't beleive yo got free grub.....must have saved them a fortune though haha!!

:) Thank you Summer........couldn't have and didn't do it on my own....thank you everyone who helped out and turned up!! Great day :) AND no rain!!!

Back