E 5/10 Fuel

1642243928481.png

UK will; reach net zero by 2050 as all petrol engine will be off the road due to e10

be 71
might not be driving by then
no many left by then

sounds like scaremongering to me. like unleaded was going to destroy all our old engines and all computers were going to stop working at the start of year 2000.

all computers were going to stop working at the start of year 2000.
Yreah I remember the media really blowing that one out of proportian.
2038 is the year the real problem will arise, this is due to the number of seconds since 1970 stored in a 32 bit number will clock over and become early 18th century. Of course a lot of time to fix the clock chips in devices before then, it is suprising how many systems count seconds from 1970.
2038 is also the year I'm ment to retire, it may have move further away by then.

So no one has had any issues with E10 yet then????? Or just can't be bothered to post lol

Like I said earlier, I don't use E10 so have no experience of it.

So no one has had any issues with E10 yet then????? Or just can't be bothered to post lol
Use it in the Kia, seems to be fine, it is a 2015 car, so fairly modern, dosn't appear to be down on power. It is rated at 65hp(somewhere in the rev range, not found it yet), still pulls out of junctions really fast, so dosn't appear to be down on power. Not noticed any power loss or decrease of miles per tank.

Back