Cruise/Lunch Bank Holiday Monday 7th May

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
At last club night it was discussed about going for a cruise and lunch on Bank Holiday Monday. Has anyone come up with any ideas on were to go? I can then spread the word to everyone.

I have a couple of suggestions but we don't have to do them.

1) Meet up hill at 10:30am then cruise up to Kingsclere, Newbury to Nelsons Diner (Welcome - Nelson's Diner) for lunch but then could be too far away.

2) Meet up hill and then cruise to New Forest and have lunch in a pub some where.

If you have any ideas then please let me know asap.

Cheers

Ooooh sounds tempting.
Aimee and Sarah are landing at 7.50am. If they are no too tired, and dont need time to unpack any no other plans etc.. Then we could be doing this :)

Aimee already asked me what we are upto on Monday so i am guessing they have missed us all. Been very quiet without them hasn't it!!!

Aimee already asked me what we are upto on Monday so i am guessing they have missed us all. Been very quiet without them hasn't it!!!
Yeah it has. The 3am texts are nice, but being back with Sarah in person will be far better.:whoo:
I expect they will have a sleep on the plane on the way back. They will want to show off their tan's. At the moment they are swimming with dolphins.

Humph!!!!! Not jealous in the slightest - much!!!

Ok so meet up hill at 10.30 cruise down to the forest, drop down to Burley have a spot of lunch then cruise around a bit, look at the horses, let Tim Luck play in the river then take a leisurly cruise home . Sorted !!

Ok so meet up hill at 10.30 cruise down to the forest, drop down to Burley have a spot of lunch then cruise around a bit, look at the horses, let Tim Luck play in the river then take a leisurly cruise home . Sorted !!

yep sounds good we will be there p the hill :israel: look out for me ill be the one waving

Back