CorvetteAl checking in

CorvetteAl

Hi My name is Alan I live in Horndean, I had a 1962 C1 Corvette imported in February of this year, it is in very good condition coming from California, but not concurs, which is my intention over the next couple of years. I have had many custom and Kit cars over the years, but always dreamed of a Little red Corvette, the dream is now fulfilled so time to go cruising and show her off !!! Looking forward to meeting some of the club members in the near future, especially for advice on tuning the engine and paint spraying.

All the Best
CorvetteAl

Hi Alan, Good to see you on the forum. Thanks for joining up, always good to hear from new members. How long have you had the corvette? I dont think I have seen it around. I know someone called Keith who used to have a C1 before he bought a mustang.

Welcome, start a progress thread on your car would be great we could follow your progress with it :thumb:

Welcome to this little corner of the interweb :) :)

Hi Dan, thanks for the welcome, I had the corvette imported from California this winter, I picked it up in February, lots of plans to bring it back to pristine original condition, will be at the Farmhouse on Sunday the 17th see you there if you are coming, still finding my way around the website lol !!!....Regards Al

Thanks Clare, looking forward to meeting other members at the various gatherings, and exchanging ideas....And the odd beer !!!....Al Portsmouth

Hi Dan, thanks for the welcome, I had the corvette imported from California this winter, I picked it up in February, lots of plans to bring it back to pristine original condition, will be at the Farmhouse on Sunday the 17th see you there if you are coming, still finding my way around the website lol !!!....Regards Al

Yes will be at the farmhouse. I will be on the gate most of the time. It's my birthday the same day, and off to Ireland the next day on business. One year I moved house the day after the season opener at the farmhouse, lol.

See ya there.

Back