Club night 4th aug 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Great turn out tonight. Thanks to Tracey for standing up to do the talk. A new list just for August was printed out, should have done 15 as didn't have enough. Our for a cruise at the moment, running commentary. Lol. Who knows there could be photos in a bit.

Some photos...
maqerune.jpg

tutubepe.jpg

e7a8ebe6.jpg

ezegyryh.jpg

yza7aqap.jpg

jupu6epy.jpg

uzyjehu5.jpg

7u7e9eha.jpg

atedyneb.jpg

4e3ezyjy.jpg

Sorry for the blurryness had trouble with lighting etc.

look at Malc's pop, on the road and running well. Great club night. [emoji2]

Last edited:
lovely evening all, and i really liked the pub we ended up in, well done Malc and Fran xx

Yep, that was a nice little pub.
Malc had a little bit of trouble leaving as the car wouldn't start. He had a jump packs so all was easily sorted.
Its soo nice to go out for a drive. Wish I had the Trans-Am, but suddenly wouldn't start that night even though it worked the day before club night.
Sarah has many more professional photos. Which may be up later this evening, or tomorrow. It was nice in a way to watch the cars rather than being in it.

Would have loved to have gone on the cruise had someone waited for me lol!!!But had to pee sorry!!!

Gets a bit daunting when you have 50 pairs of eyes all looking at you but at least everyone gets to hear the same thing at the same time so more than happy to stand up there and talk.

I waited for you but you said you were staying :( it was a good night though, quite nippy at the second pub which in a strange way was nice :)

so where's the pics sarah ? :p

Oh shh you ;) lol, had a busy evening yesterday and done interview prep work most of the day. I will however, be doing all the photos this evening so patience Mr!! lol :becky:

Its for the CIA :p

She is very good at cooking. So maybe a chef....

Good luck Sarah - hope you get it if you want it!

I interviewed for the support position role yesterday. Got someone I intend to make an offer too. Perhaps finally I can stop doing all this IT crap!

Thank you guys....

I'm so glad you've found someone! :becky:

Back