Club Night 24th November

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Looks like I wont be able to make it to club night this Tuesday coming. Work are flying me off to Ireland for 2 days. I usually get back too late, so may not be able to make club night. :no:

Hi Dan sorry to here that mate, we will miss you, have a good trip and we will see you soon.

Cheers Superb!

Hi Dan sorry to here that mate, we will miss you, have a good trip and we will see you soon.

Cheers Superb!

Thanks mate. There is a 50/50 chance they they send me on the Tuesday that falls on car club, for about the last 4 times in a row its happened. Sods law.
Fingers crossed that they move my flight to another day. I've heard that the guy I was going to see in Ireland may be working on another project, which means its not a good time for me to go anyway.:thumbup:
So at the moment I don't know if I'm coming or going... :detective:

Mate i thought that was the case anyway that you dont know if your coming or going.LOL, it would be cool if we see you as ive got some good news for events next year.

Cheers Superb!

Mate i thought that was the case anyway that you dont know if your coming or going.LOL, it would be cool if we see you as ive got some good news for events next year.

Cheers Superb!

Superb, sounds good to me. Lets get them up on the events calendar.

Looks like its back on to go to Ireland Monday and Tuesday. :unsure: see, I don't know if I'm coming of going half the time.

Back