Club night 13th April.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Weather is getting better, if weather is good on Tuesday, we could go out for a cruise. So bring your cars along. Perhaps cruise at 9pm or 9.30pm, and those who do not have a car with them could hop in someone elses, or if you wanted to stay at the Farmhouse we will be back there after the cruise anyway.

:punk:

Looks like weather wil be good to us tonight. So bring your cars along and we will try to go out for a little cruise.

Who's up for it?

Weather was lovely and who did we forget to bring along - Bazza oh well next time. Had a great cruise and those that didn't have cars managed to jump into someone elses. Even though we got split up at a roundabout i think, it was worth it just to see the scared faces on the kids waiting to go onto the Wedgewood rooms when Paul (Camaro) let rip right outside and set all the car & shop alarms off. They nearly wet themselves bless. Was also good to see some new members join us tonight. Sharon experienced her 1st Renegade cruise as a Renebabe in the back on Sue's mustang we me hehe!! She sure knows how to 'woohoo' out the window now!! :)
I spoke to Paul (Mustang) and Dan (Trans Am) and next club night we will give everyone a map of the route that we will take so that no one gets lost again. Then maybe in a couple of months we can change it so that it doesn't get boring. Who knows we may get Paul (Camaro) to sort out one of his Treasure Hunts again.:chris:

what time do club nites start . i haven't managed to get to one yet as her in doors works till 8 and i have to have lil ones . where do i go and what time please
matt

Hi Matt, club nights dont have a specific time to start or finish, some of us eat there so we tend to get there about 7 ish, but come along whenever. If we are cruising we normally go off about 9 ish, then go back to pub for a coffee after. Right we hold our club night at the Farmhouse just off Eastern Road, Pompey. Turning opposite the Harvester. Look forward to seeing you there and dont forget its the first Southsea cruise this sunday 18th, meet up at the car park opposite the fun fair about 6 ish. take care xx

hi guys will be heading down tonite once wife gets home . should get there just b4 nince hope i don't miss ya matt

made my first meeting tonite wud like to thak u guys for making me and fun bus welcome especailly trace thanks matt

hi guys just been on renegades facebook page . a lady on there has invited us to the berkshire 4x4 show . it's for the help for heroes charity 14th and 15th august. http://www.berkshire4x4show.co.uk/ just thought i'd mention it in case you guys don't get on there.

Thanks guys for tonights (27th april) meeting good to meet some of you guys and put faces to names!! thanks to Will and Trace good to meet you guys at last!!!

HI guys. Well yes it was great to finally meet you and now helps to put your faces to the names. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves too. We are looking to have a fun filled summer so if you can try and come along to any of our events we will be attending you are more than welcome. As i said to you last night, you don't have to have a car as i am sure we can always find you a ride with someone. See you at the next meet hopefully :)

Thanks guys for tonights (27th april) meeting good to meet some of you guys and put faces to names!! thanks to Will and Trace good to meet you guys at last!!!

Thanks Al, nice one! It was nice to finally meet you too mate :D

And thanks to Dan for the ride up to the viewpoint in the Trans-Am...which goes and sounds as awswome as ever! :cool:

Cheers
Will

You did look a bit like you had been through a g-force when you stepped out. I must have a go in this car as still to this date i haven't. My turn next!!!!!

You did look a bit like you had been through a g-force when you stepped out. I must have a go in this car as still to this date i haven't. My turn next!!!!!

lol. the time will come....

Back