Classic car show and family fun day at Chichester College

matt 103

Core Member
classic car and family fun day

chichester college

11th march 2012 11.00 to 3.00 pm

should be good day out . and early chance to give our cars a run before wheels day .

any body up for going ?????

we can just show up on the day or pre book

matt

classic car and family fun day

chichester college

11th march 2012 11.00 to 3.00 pm

should be good day out . and early chance to give our cars a run before wheels day .

any body up for going ?????

we can just show up on the day or pre book

matt

Is it free?

yes dan its free entry

i just need to give em idea of numbers if some of us are goin to go

Okay count me in for this one. :usa:

I added it to the calendar and we may come along if weather is nice however H is trying to get Bazza up and ready for Wheels Day and may not have much time considering he will be busy with other things for a couple of weeks :)

any body wanting to go to this one . shall we say

meet at little chef at emsworth on a27 if it is still a little chef .

at 10;15 to leave there for 10;30 to get us to chichester college for just before 11

ta

matt

I wouldn't mind going to this as it feels like ages since we did anything car-related so hopefully the weather will be nice. Sounds like a good idea to meet there too Matt. Will see if i can drag H along too :)

i have had email back today from the lady organising this . they have alocated us a plot for upto 15 cars so can we bring sailerbanner etc . dont know who has em . ill have girls with me as nats is workin . so lets hope for good weather and some fun

matt

just had email from becci and chi coll if we can arrive for 10;45 we will ALL recieve a free drink

Well looks like H & I will come along in Lenny. May be his last show :(

cool lets hope for gud weather

14'c and sunny so far but there are still a couple of days to go

See all those who is going at the A27 little cheif 10.15.

Looks like its gonna be dry, however very foggy in gosport at the moment.

Took a few pics at the little thief but none at the show, Mustangs (Apparently) rule OK.....

120311-04.jpg

120311-01.jpg

120311-02.jpg

120311-03.jpg

Back