CHips

saleen 192

Core Member
whos been whatching CHips on forces tv at 6pm and repeated at weekends? lots of cool cars but loads get totalled damaged

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Not watched that in years. I'll have to try and find that channel.

saleen 192

Core Member
Might be slow lol but all them cars that we love and enjoy and so many got trashed. It's on forces tv at 6pm repeated at weekends or go onto YouTube.

saleen 192

Core Member
Lol. Can't get motor trend on frees at but do get blasé some good car restoration programs on there

Will

Core Member
I remember CHips but didn't watch it regularly. What I do remember is that in some head and shoulder shots, the two cops were clearly sitting on their bikes on a pickup or trailer lol.

Stephen CA

Core Member
I've seen it a few times recently. What still surprised me after all these years was that the big American Police bikes are actually Kawasakis and not Harleys.

Will

Core Member
I've seen it a few times recently. What still surprised me after all these years was that the big American Police bikes are actually Kawasakis and not Harleys.
I remember that too. I'm not surprised really, I'm not sure how they compare today but I don't think Harley's are known for their speed or agility compared to Jap bikes lol.

saleen 192

Core Member
America uses many Dodge Police cars now oohh SHIT DONT GET HIM STARTED lol,,,,,,,

saleen 192

Core Member
So anybody been watching then on forces tv the amount of nice car and also the amount that get damaged

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
So anybody been watching then on forces tv the amount of nice car and also the amount that get damaged
Not yet, I keep meaning to.

saleen 192

Core Member
Go on YouTube there are episodes on there. Cars getting smashed up and a couple of trans ams in the back ground of filming

saleen 192

Core Member

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
That TA looks nice, the side pipes don't look wrong either.