Chichester College April 13th 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The classic vehicle car show is on 13th April 2014. Show starts at 10.00am and finishes at 4.00pm.
All types of classic vehicles vintage, classic and modern classic. Always popular with hardstanding for all cars so we can cope with the weather whatever. Even in 2012 when it rained 'a lot' and still had 40+ cars attend. No need to book - just turn up!
Autojumblers trading must have, in their possession on arrival, proof of Public Liability Insurance Location: Chichester College, West Sussex, PO19 1SB.

Meet up at Micks Burger van in aim to leave at 9:30am.

weekend before wheels day

Yep, its not too bad there. Got a few photos from previous years. A lot of English classics, not a bad show of American either.

Chichester College 2012

Chichester College 2007
You may want to take a look at the 2007 photos Darren, there is a 60's all wheel drive mustang, not many around.
attachment.php

Yes and a nice brisk walk to tescos for brekkie/lunch. All good fun and if the 69 4 wheel drive Mustang is there again worth a look, as Dan says, not many built.

dad and I would be up for this one . wud it not be easier to meet at a27 garage at emsworth . just a thought

Humm good point. As we have circulated the Micks burger meeting place on both email and handouts at club night and as we have to go past the A27 Little chef, how about there be the second meeting point, As the is no point Jenny and Alan meeting up the hill and going back on themselves.
So convoy from the hill, stop off at the A27 services to pick up the others and then go on out way. :)

I'll be in the 69, meet at little chef A27.

Me and Sarah going, we will be on the hill, and convoying to meet on A27.
Matt and his dad going too.

I can find the college, lol. I am bad at finding places though.

What a great day out at the college, i really didn't expect it to be that busy, in previous years, there has been around 50 cars. There was well over 200 this time. great weather for it too, which probably helped with the turn out.
Photos are up:- Chichester College Spring Show 2014

As you say good turn out thanks for posting,

Nice chilled out day today, good to sit in the sun and watch cars and people go by, great pics by Dan and Sarah.

Back