cheap motor

Well hopefully for your sake Matt thats all it needs is a new battery

thanx for all your input guys . theres an auto electrician across the road from me he's gonna take a look for me .

Thats good news - keep us informed with what the go is hun

Hi Renegades,

Can i join in, ive got a tool but its not for checking batteries.Lol, hey matt hope you get sorted out mate,sounds like the batteries possibly us, just like the old US of A,Superb!! Sorry went off on a tangent then,back to the plot,sounds like an episode of Secret Squirrels in Lycra to me.Sorry its far too late at nite or early in the morning as the case may be.Matt on a serious note if we Renegades can help give us a shout,after all we are like the fourth emergrncy service.

Happy motoring

Cheers Superb!

I think you should get it sorted Matt as soon as you can as believe me you don't want Superb at 4am coming round in his tights going 'nee nah nee nah' !!

Ah, so that's the real reason Superb wants our addresses. Its not for newsletters, its so that the squirrel police can wake us up in the early hours. I'm glad my doorbell doesn't work haha.

hi guys . good news and bad news . good news changed the battery and she lives . bad news no charge light stays on so alternater i'm guessin . and i also found air filter is missin . and i have an oil leak . so anyone got an alternator for an 86 caddy?????? and will she get to nelson sunday with the no charge light on ??????

matt

Back