CB Radio

Darren

Core Member
Just won myself a CB radio, so I can join the Reneconvy. I've seen one of the Mustangs have got one, so who else is joining in? Would be damn handy on the tuesday night cruises.

We have one in polly Pete has one in black magic, sue has one in her mustang Trace n H have one in Bazza that comes out and goes in Lenny and I have got one in my colin or will have when i get it off Soups, luke n Di have one, so there is quite a few of us, a godsend on the way to the nationals. i think chris n aimee have one in the white camaro as well x

Definately makes the trips go quicker when on a long journey. I think we may get another one to put in Bazza though to save keep having to keep swapping it over.

We know how your trips go quicker and its not the CB, something to do with the gas pedal.

Oh ark at the kettle calling!!! ok so i like to go fast hence the reason i was always shoved at the back!! My foot gets itchy after a while hehe!!

Just won myself a CB radio, so I can join the Reneconvy. I've seen one of the Mustangs have got one, so who else is joining in? Would be damn handy on the tuesday night cruises.

Hi Darren.
Nice one mate! I have one in my Firebird, although it will be off the road for a little while for some resto work.
Yeah, I know what you mean re-the Tuesday night cruises! It's a shame we all got split up last night. My brother and I were behind you at Albert Rd traffic lights on our motorbikes. The damn lights seemed to stay red for ages didn't they! As you say, CB's for everyone...and maybe a fixed route for Tuesday night cruises would be good too!
Cheers
Will

Hi Renegades

I also have a CB radio and we have been trying to encourage as many Renegades as poss to fit them they are such a laugh and the banter is Superb! Paul of Pauls - Place is your man he has a couple on the shelf complete with magmount ariels for ?50. Very resonable so give him a call and join in the fun.Just a note on installing your CB ,rather than hard wire mine in i have elected to wire up a cigarette lighter socket to mine saves faffing around with lots of wires and i can take it in and out and shake it all about and do the oky coky and turn around! thats whats its all about,and put it in other cars.Sorry about the oky coky thing,i got carried away.

knees bend arms stretched, rah rah rah!! Superb!

haha i will try and find my cb we have 2 one in my old van

Get it in the Caprice Shaun and join in the fun

thats a big 10-4

right i gotta roll, i'll catch ya on the flip-flop

watch out for them smokey's

Back