CANCELLED: Lultworth Castle 3rd May 2020

Added to Calendar: 03-05-20

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Dorset Blind Association’s prestigious Motor Show returns to Lulworth Castle for its 6th year on Sunday 3rd May and it’s set to be bigger than ever before!

Welcoming over 3,500 attendees in 2019, this family day out promises to be a fantastic day for all ages; with a 20 mile motor tour around the beautiful Dorset countryside, Castle Showground with vehicle display of over 200 cars, local stall holders, kids area plus live entertainment.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dorset-blind-associations-motor-show-2020-tickets-79615717755

I done the static part of the show last year. Really enjoyed it. Photos from Lulworth Castle 2019
full

This show has been cancelled they look forward to seeing us next year.
They offer refunds, as it was a pre-entry show. As its for a charity I said keep it.

This show has been cancelled they look forward to seeing us next year.
They offer refunds, as it was a pre-entry show. As its for a charity I said keep it.

Unfortunately, if the government does increase Social Distancing to the end of the year as was suggested in yesterday's press conference I have a horrible feeling we can pretty much write off the entire show season this year. ?

Should we get a refund from the DVLA?
Probably a good time to fix the roads while people arn't using them as much. Can the roads be fixed and keep social distancing? I saw a drain vacuum lorry yesterday, two people working it clearing out drains on the London road between Horndean and Cowplain.

agree repair the roads two man or 4 man crew with the machines they have get done alot quicker with less traffic #and wat about car insurance one insurancer going to give 25quid refund what about the other as you have paid full cover but not used it as advised and millage rduction as well on cars,

Back