CanAmania August 25th 2013

Just a quick one, I don't think many of us have dogs, but if you do then you are welcome to bring them along providing they are kept on leads and cleaned up after.

Pretty good turn out, although were hoping for a few more. Met at the Rownhams services and left there at 9.15am, I led the convoy to Wimborne, a nice gentle cruise, traffic was okay too. We had about 6 of us in the convoy. CudaCarl turned up a little latter which made us up to 7, then later we saw a new car in the club, a Zimmer owned by Nigel & Chrissie.
The rain came down about 1 hour after we arrive, which caused the band to pack up, it was light rain for around 20mins, then after that no more rain, and in the end came out rather sunny.

xattachment.php,qattachmentid=27577,ad=1377447410.pagespeed.ic.PG2u-1K4f-.jpg

Photos from the show:- Camanania 2013

What a brilliant day!! Shame that not many Renegades showed but it was still a great day had by all of us!!

Congratulations to Chris on Winning Best 1960's Car...

012.JPG013.JPG

Here is a link to all the photographs I've taken from today Canamania 2013 : Page 1 from sarah's albums

Last edited:
Lots of fords there ok 1 missing but will be alive and kicking soon,
Thanks for posting pictures

Hope to see the beast again soon. There was a Saleen Mustang at Poole Quay Friday night.

043.JPG

Last edited:
Good show today (especially for me), great pics Dan and Sarah.

Well done chris , beleave you like a drink or two (meant to be nice not takeing the p@ss) so bet you have tryed it out ?

Beleave that could be steve's mustang but with out seeing the number ?

Well done chris , beleave you like a drink or two (meant to be nice not takeing the p@ss) so bet you have tryed it out ?

Beleave that could be steve's mustang but with out seeing the number ?

Tanks Darren hod too play pule tonite so did nut trie the glarse butt whill won daye sune. Whoose Steve?

There is two mocgb members both with blue saleen mustangs and both called steve . But i might be wrong and it's not theres ..

You didn't have one to many writing that message with your new beer tankger ?
:biggrin1:

O dear sarah looks like you will have to sell the camero and by a saleen mustang the production numbers on the front bump:biggrin1:er

Back