Camping

It looks like Dorset Car Club have an event on the weekend of 22nd July so we will have to look at other dates. How about 2nd July, 24th June or 19th August. Other then that we are busy doing other stuff.

Any time is ok for us, would really like DCC there though, perhaps tie up with Chris and see what dates they have got available as well , x

well if ya just wanna come up for the day or even friday eve disco, your welcome but saturday is the day not to be missed, we havin dog agility for those with 4 legs, fun n games all day with treasure hunt to, bbq in eve with disco and kareoke, in the marque, if ya not got a tent your welcome to sleep in marque or my awning or even my day van first come first serve, caravans motorhomes even card board boxes are welcome, , the address is 105 first avenue almodington, near birdham, chichester, friday 1st july set up camp, bbq beer and casual eve disco, sat morn rise and shine,let the games begin, about 10.00, contact number is 07798930154, crazy pete

AND THIS DATE IS FINAL, so come along if you wanna be a new member or if your an old member, or you just want to see what we get upto,

ok if ya coming camping and you got ya dayvan we will have a lightshow in eve or even if you have lights on ya car, maybe a prize for best lights,

:taz: I Might be able to make this now As I take it it's the first weekend of July? Might be on me own or maybe have my kids in tow (Well they will be in a tent LOL) As for the wife ????

You gotta use that fancy new day van sometime Andy!!!

I meant sleeping in it or do you do that every day too?? LOL!!! :)

Hi I have just posted a link to this on AstroSafari forum I hope thats Ok As I met up with another member who thought he might have had a wiper motor for me but it was different and I did not want to start cutting wiring :(

Well this weekend is our camping event at the Lucks Farm. Just to remind you that we have lots of fun stuff planned and with a bit of luck the good old British weather will be kind to us.

Pete & Paul will be at the site from 10am on Friday setting up so if anyone is available to lend a hand, the help would be gratefully received. Also if you wish to buy any food during the weekend, the Lucks are laying on some munchies and all they ask is that you put some money towards it. I would imagine BBQ food will be available. This will save you from lugging all your own food if you don’t have the facilities to store it over the weekend.

Address :- 105 First Avenue, Almodington, near Birdham, Chichester.
Directions : -
From A27
Chichester, West Sussex, UK
1. Head southeast on Chichester By Pass/A27
0.2 mi
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stockbridge Rd/A286 heading to Bracklesham/Witterings/Selsey/B2201
Continue to follow A286
3.2 mi
3. Turn left onto Sidlesham Ln
0.6 mi
4. Continue onto Batchmere Rd
0.4 mi
5. Turn right onto First Ave
Destination will be on the left
0.2 mi
105 1st Ave
Batchmere, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 7LQ, UK
If for any reason you are unable to camp but don’t want to miss out on the fun and games, why not just come for the day? We will be starting at 10am on Saturday with a day of games and then in the evening there will be a disco/karaoke & BBQ.
If there is anything else you wish to know then please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07949 342690 or Pete on 07798 930154

I might be able to pop along if thats ok ? would be late afternoon can bring a bottle of leaded or unleaded if that helps?:thumbup:

Come along Darren everyone is welcome at any time over the weekend. Will be there from 10am tomorrow to Sunday evening.

I got to get a tent tomorrow for my daughter as my old tent I used to have for my motorbike rallies has died a death from being put away damp Ooops.... Argos here I come ( Well tomorrow any way Lol ) ?14.99 for a 2 person dome tent cant be bad :)

well just finished preping for tomoz, if anyone wants to stay but no tent just bring a sleeping bag ill have my awning up or there is a big marquie to sleep in after disco of course, but come for day if not weekend, there will be solent renegade camping signs out on the wittering road from 8am tomoz morning,
see yall there
crazy pete

:punk: Just got to eat, wash, pack the astro then stop at the car wash boy's and I will be on my way :burnout: Oh and get motion lotion or I wont be going far :ballchain:

just home from a cracking day at the camping . i'd like to thanks those that made it possible today and pete can you pass on my thanks to the luck family for helping make it happen . and thank you games were great fun thanks guys we loved it

matt

Back