Camping

Crazy Pete

Core Member
HI ALL well who is up for a bit of camping:stuart: and you cant get any cheaper than this, you can have a tent/caravan/wigwam/hell even a dayvan if anyone got one:laugh:,, there is even a b&b and hotel nearby if you dont want to camp, the date is 8th, 9th ,10th july 2011,
at the the lucks farm sidlesham, it is free camping but will be passing the bucket round for donations as the luck family have let us have the field FOC, im sure you will enjoy this weekend as driving skills, team games good weather to go with it on sat,with BBQ and disco in eve,and sunday morn hangover quiz? in the marque, dogs cats goats and kids welcome, for the youngers ones there maybe some horse riding, elec hook up can be arranged but will need to payed for,

maybe we can get dorset car club down or LL club, for a club challenge

well more info if needed see crazy pete at club
or talk to laceytree,

thats all for now folks :burnout:

we'd be up for that but nat has to work friday evening . could we come down on the saturday mornin

come wen you like ill be settin up on friday, its a free 3 days so come and go as you please,

count us in, only time I get a full nights sleep is in the day van lol xxxx

I am arriving Friday morning to set up then H is going to come straight there from work then i may stay Sunday too and he can go to work from there on Monday morning haha!!!! I am really looking forward to this one especially when its all free however i think it is an excellent idea to hand the bucket round for donations for the Lucks charity. They always look after us when we are there so only fair we do what we can. I think i know one little girl that would like to have a go on a horse. No not me but little Abi probably would :)

Perhaps we should have a curry night Peter and organise it hehe!!!

she would love to if possible

we'll be there if we can borrow a tent ?????? please

i got a tent you can have mate we dont use it anymore and rather it go to a good home than sit in shed for ever more, be good to have one for wen we go on another camping trip or when you in the dog house lol

sweet thank u . will it fit me wife and the kids

If its the one i am thinking of its is a double ender where it has 2 bedrooms. One each end with a bit in the middle!! You may have to see if you can get some airbeds too.

got one air bed just need another for the herberts

Be sure to take your portable TV's folks. That's British Grand Prix weekend :LoveEyes:

Looks like this is going to be a great event Mr P so we need to get together soon to finalise details of games/trophys etc.

Dorset Car Club will be there! Grand Prix on Sunday sounds great! I have put it up on the Dorset Car Club forum so several may come, but some are getting a bit sluggish! Can we do a bring a buy sale ...... I got loads of stuff that needs to be moved on ...... or a swap meet ........ and remember I can supply a couple of trophies if you want me too. Can we please book electricity.

Great work Renegades and Renebabes, your hospitality is only exceeded by the fuel bill for my Van!

Due to unforseen curcumstances sorry guys but gonna have to change the date OF THE CAMPING, probably be 22nd july if this is not ok let me know, once again i appologise for the inconveniance,

pete

I will pop in and out over the weekend (whenever it ends up being) between jobs, will be nice to actually learn who a few of you are!! lol!!

You know me Krys thats the most important person you need to know haha!!! :)

Pete - 22nd July sounds good as no shows that weekend so we will chat next weekend and confirm.

Back