Camping

Yep i sencond that. thank for the warm welcome yesterday and makeing me laugh with the maggot racing :clap:.

Well what can I say thats not been said so far. Was great to catch up with friends and making a few new ones,(Thanks to all that let me look at Ideas from your vans (Just got to decide now what to do with mine with so many ideas ;) ) Best weekend away I have had for a long time, Great company, Good food, Excellent games (Although driving blindfolded was a experience) Excellent whether:thumbup1: Many thanks to Pete and co for the organizing and to the Luck family for the venue and the rabbit burgers and the boys cooking all the food on Saturday evening :chef: Looking forward to the next one :thumb:

im home now just about survived weekend, was awesome guys thanks for your support and joining in with all the games, well done to the V8 mates for winning the team games, another weekend will def be sorted but would be nice if we could have lots more people/clubs, then we could do a club trophy, for those that attended many thanks and for those who didnt well talk to the people that did, :clap: driving games well funny and team games hilarious:wacko: catch up tues im going for shower and chill, im pooped
crazy pete

Hey what about the Discovery Channel team that won the quiz. Thanks to Matt who prepped the questions and my fellow team mates, H, Malc, Fran & Jo for making us No1 haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously i had a fantastic weekend however do have sore bits as too much sun!!! Will sort photos out and add later. Can't wait to do it all again :)

Back