Building storage for club gear.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
During the build of the garage I had a place in mind to put the club gear. What I need to store is 8 sand bags, 2 gazebos frames and gazebo bag. Many club flags and stands, club soeakers and stands and the club clothing.
Well today I cleared out the corner of the garage, been cutting up MDF yesterday.
When clearing out that corner had a few bags of cement and pulled my back muscle moving them.

swmnbo did help you then doh, or is she helping you now lol,,,,

My little helper. IMG_20200801_121858.jpg

IMG_20200801_132237.jpg

IMG_20200801_150933.jpg

IMG_20200801_151120.jpg
Top shelf not secured yet, just popped it up there for now. Wanted more vertical boards but need to order more MDF, I can do this later when build cupboards over the work top area.

IMG_20200802_135840.jpg
Storage project going well.
Just need to fetch the boxes of clothes to stack in the gap.

Looks good - how’s your back?

Looks good - how’s your back?
Well the first day it was pretty bad. Next morning it was really stiff. Really wanted to make progress on the storage. So my aim was to not strain it and to just drill a few holes if that was all I could do. Managed to screw the wood battens to the wall and my back was starting to loosen up and not be as painful. Managed to carry all that stuff down stairs to get a photo of my creation. Walked aunties dogs and at some points in the walk I couldn't feel any pain in my back at all.
This morning feels like yesterday, stiff. At least its just computer work today. May nip to the local tyre place to get the Kia puncture repaired, while I'm there get the full tracking done on the TA with the values Dave posted in the other thread.

Back