Brekkie Run - Sunday 21st November

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The date is getting near. Hoping to be back form Ireland for the Sunday. The car will need a run of course, so a trip to Frankie & Bennys in Chichester sounds like an ideal place to go.

Are we still meeting 9.30am on A27 services?

Daniel son there is a new thread with the menu choice etc that i added on Sunday with all the details

ahh. there is is. I thought something must have been mentioned. I was looking in the wrong place. I guess i should have used the search.:frusty:

I left work yesterday in the dark trying to find the black car in the pitch black car park, no street lights, factory is on the top of a hill and no light polution from the village below. I wish I had the Yellow car at that point as I would have been able to find it. i found a car in the car park, feeling around to see if it was the right one, but it wasn't and moved onto the next.

I used to have a yellow car many many years ago. An opel manta, used to be white, but I got it changed to yellow, blacked out the windows and put twin 15inch subs in the boot, very loud, gave me a noce bleet driving up portsdown hill once. Nothing wrong with Yellow.

Well I wont be in a yellow car for the brekkie run. However I am considering going purple like my old car.

98ta01g.jpg

This was the photo that I have over 10 years ago when i had my 3rd Gen. I knew I couldn't afford this car, so I got my 3rd gen painted this colour. Once painted I was given cash offers at Thorney Island for the car which gave me the idea to get the 4th Gen. With monor bodywork to be done on the car, like the wing is faded, bonnet starting to change colour. I was talking to Paul about this, and this could be the ideal time to got for that colour in the 4th Gen. Taken me a few years to get there. I like the way the colour works with all the bumps in the hood.

yellow cars

i say steady on and what's wrong with yellow cars :glare: they get looked at further a way . hope to be there on sunday see ya mick.

Anyone that knows me knows that its yellow cars all the way for me. I currently own over 150 yellow toy cars all on display in my book shelf and one day i will own my very own yellow car. I am a little way i guess with Lenny's yellow stripes.

i say steady on and what's wrong with yellow cars :glare: they get looked at further a way . hope to be there on sunday see ya mick.

I think they genrally like Yellow cars Mick, they are winding me up about the Yellow Fiat 500 i had in Ireland. :rolleyes2:

I think they genrally like Yellow cars Mick, they are winding me up about the Yellow Fiat 500 i had in Ireland. :rolleyes2:

Whose winding you up ?? I think it really suited you, reckon you should give me the Bat and buy one of them nice little yellow jobbies to drive around in lol !!

Yes very tempting. All that driving i done, then went to fill it up. thought there was something wrong with the petrol pump as it clicked at 5 euros, and managed to squeeze in 7 euro's. Very good on fuel, but no fun. Had less power than a lawn mover and struggled to get to the motorway speed limit, and had to take a run up to get up the hills. If i could I'd like to get a little run about car and use the Trans-am for best.

I would love to go on this breakfast run but can't make it as i have a 4am start at work on sunday im in the city center in a sweeper and i don't finish till11am

Back