Breakfast Run - Sunday 19th February

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
We are having another brekkie run on Sunday 19th February.

Meet at Rownhams Services to leave at 9am and then cruise down to the Avon Heath County Park for breakfast.

This is a nice long drive out so fill up those tanks with plenty of fuel!!!

They do a lovely brekkie there, bubble and squeek and everything lol x

Morning all. Are we all still keen on the Brekkie run this coming Sunday?
I saw on Facebook that the Can-Am club were having a get together last sunday the 12th. so Myself and Sarah decided to do something spare of the moment(loving the spare of the moment things) and meet up with them. They had some lovely cars there. I mentioned that we are going to Ringwood area next Sunday 19th for our Breakfast run. They are keen to meet up with us there. Wouldn't that be great all these cars getting together.
I said we would know more details on Tuesday to pass on to them, like meeting place and how many of us are going.

I am not actually going this Sunday :( but i am sure you will all have a fab time. Just a thought has anyone rung Avon Heath to tell them that you are coming? You don't want to just turn up and they have no staff to help out. There could be quite a few of you what with Can Am & Dorset Car Club so maybe a good idea to call them beforehand.

Do we know who is going this Sunday?

no me sorry nat has work sunday

I probably won't be there. Earning cash seems to beat spending it at the moment.

there are a few going but not sure how many, meeting at 9 to leave about 9.15 to give the late comers a chance to catch up, chris from dcc and some others will meet us down there, get in early as i think the luck boys are coming so wont be much left :helpsmilie: see yall at rownhams :drum:

there are a few going but not sure how many, meeting at 9 to leave about 9.15 to give the late comers a chance to catch up, chris from dcc and some others will meet us down there, get in early as i think the luck boys are coming so wont be much left :helpsmilie: see yall at rownhams :drum:

Phew glad some people are going, thought it was going to be just me and Sarah for a moment. That's good effort from the luck boys going all the way from Selsey. Splendid. :)

Unfortunately as my lounge and hallway looks like Beirut at the moment, (decorating) and only having weekends to do it and only one pair of hands the breakfast run is definately not on the agenda for the weekend, sorry folks but it needs to be finished before our new addition arrives which is in the very near future xx

ya shoulda shouted jan i woulda helped, after all you and steve helped trash my lounge a year ago lol,

Mrs Woman & I are coming down from Bristol in 'True Blue' so I hope someone turns up!

There will be many there. Myself, Sarah, Pete, Luck Boys, Malc, and more.
Have a safe trip down, will be great to see ya.

Sorry we are going to miss you Geoff. Would have been nice to see you again but look forward to seeing you Wheels Day weekend hopefully. Will have a new man in my life then too :)

Missing you all, all ready! see the others when we get there! Staying in Poole tonight, saves coming down early Sunday morning, should be in Poole around 20.30 as Alison is working till 18.00.

Hope you all had a great breakfast. Hopefully this weekend I'll have brakes again, so will be able to use the car for more than just necessary journeys :)

Yep it was a good one about 18 cars and vans, nice to meet up with Geoff and the missus and Ian and Pauline in her new mini, also those from the Cam-am club, made it a very good breakfast run.

Back