Big American Wing Ding - 23rd Sept 2012

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
New event in the Calender, Renegades Calendar

Bursledon Brickworks Museum and we are holding an Event on 23rd September - Big American Wing Ding. They would like the Renegades to attend, its a day that nothing else false on at the moment. Alton is the day before.

More details to follow....

How many up for this one?

Last edited:
Possible for me more info hungry for info:wave:

More info...

23rd September - Big American Wing Ding. The Event is from 10 until 4 and Exhibitors can come in the rear entrance in Coal Park Lane from 8 until 10.

There is no charge for Exhibitors and we will be pleased to see as many American type vehicles as can come. We have quite a lot of space in the Yard.

We will have line dancing, Harleys, a Rock & Roll Band, Also the Miniature Trains, the Brickworks Museum, making bricks, a good Cafe and much more.

Many thanks for your help and hope to hear from you again.

Why do things always clash in the Summer???. Loads of us are going to Santa Pod for the weekend so won't be able to make this one. Lets hope they do it again next year.

Why do things always clash in the Summer???. Loads of us are going to Santa Pod for the weekend so won't be able to make this one. Lets hope they do it again next year.

Yeah its true, soo many events on at each weekend to choose from. You will miss out on Alton too, if you go to the other Santapod event, you could have done the brickworks and Alton, but then you wouldn't see Dexter and his team. Myself, Sarah and Paul and a few others are going up to the European Finals (6-9th Sept), the big noisy one with loads of top fuelers. :)

Unfortunately we can't all be at the same place at the same time and we promised Adam etc that we would go back again this year. So far not been able to until then.

23rd September: Big American Wing Ding

Bursledon Brickworks Industrial Museum
me and martyn with the police car are going
Open Days

Didn't see you there bob. The place is quite large so must have missed you. Certainly a good place to visit. They got a couple of traction engines fired up which is always nice to smell.Plenty for kits to do too.

hi dan , we almost did not get there ... you know what i mean...lol , nice to see steam engines working ,

If we didn't go for that detour we wouldn't have found that nice pub.

we was there but decided to stay in the buildings. missed the steam up and the cars but I did make a brick (that's not a euphemism for going to the toilet) theres more steam there on the 21st of october

hi sarah, we want to get a few cars together one sunday and take a run down there , might get a free lunch....

The Horse and Jockey on Botley Road, the new Land Lady seemed to be quite excited when Mark, Dan and me pulled up to turn around. She has said she'd like some of us to come down sometime with the cars, something different to look at :) I'll probably send her an email. I did give her some show flyers on too.

The Horse and Jockey, Curbridge, Hampshire, a traditional riverside family pub with excellent food.

This is the pub :)

yea i got by there all the time never bin in there yet

Back