Beaulieu Hot Rod Show, 17th - 19th June 2011

yep got my ticket for sunday but not sure about 9am, dont want to be on the concrete again like last year might make it a bit later.

Depends on the good old British weather Will!!!! However times etc ok with me.

I won't be making it. The time has snuck up on me this year and have too many things to get done Sunday and Portchester Castle/working on stuff on Saturday. Maybe i should alternate between Beaulieu and Goodwood FoS each year, sounds like a plan :D

Jolly good :thumbup1: We have got tickets, so we will be going whatever the weather. If it does rain, at least there are places to take shelter there. But looking at the forecast, Sunday looks to be OK.

I won't be making it. The time has snuck up on me this year and have too many things to get done Sunday and Portchester Castle/working on stuff on Saturday. Maybe i should alternate between Beaulieu and Goodwood FoS each year, sounds like a plan :D

Sorry Darren...I was't saying "jolly good" that you aren't going! LOL. I had my last reply typed out ready, but had to stop and do something else (i'm at work). Then when I sent it, you had already posted! LOL

Pity you can't make it mate. But I know what you mean, doing fun stuff does stop those jobs getting done doesn't it!
...Just ask my Firebird! :(

Yep me and Fran going, perhaps we should leave rownhams at 9-30 to arrive at 10ish DON'T WANT TO BE ON THE CONCRETE as you can't leave when you want. what do we think???????????????????????????????????

Yeah, I am up for that Malc. We don't want to be stuck there either lol.

So it's be at Rownams ready to LEAVE at 9:30 then?

Any other takers for that idea ??

What a good day out we had!! Thanks all who came and what good company. The Beaulieu show was better than last year and it was so hot!!!!

See ya all

Julie n Ade

What an excellent day out! Saw plenty of awesome cars and a top fuel dragster revving up..awesome! :thumbup: Went on free dodgems and merry go round, and had a good laugh and a chat with me fellow petrol heads!
The weather never let us down either! Spot on! :biggrin:

dam looks like i missed a good day

Back