Beachbuggin 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Beach buggin 2015 is on August 9th

Its a day at the beach, usually a great turn out of american cars aswell ay a huge amount of VW's, usually a great day if the weather is good.

The Renegades to meet on the hill, to leave around 8.45am to cruise down to Southsea.

Can we get an idea of numbers together for this.

So who's going....?

Dan & Sarah
Matt
Alec x 2
Kevin & Gail
Penfolds x 2
Jeannie x 5
Martin with Truck
Jean & Alan x 2
Nigel
Chris '56 Belair
Colas Bob
Mick & Joy
Rick & Jo
Malc & Fran
Graham & Heather x 2
Steve & Jan
Mark
Summer
Mary
Barry
Jason

Last edited:
me I'll be there

Seeing as Dan is going, I guess I am too.........meh!
You could stay at home processing pictures from a previous show.
This one is usually a good turn out of all sorts, many Americans as well as all the variations of Beetles and Campervans you can think of. Fingers crossed for good weather so the field doesn't get closed.

Yeah, or IF my Camaro is on the road (not holding my breathe on that one) I could go to the American Day at Brooklands.

My first love is the classic Beetle, and was my first car too. OF COURSE I am going! Count me in, please! :)

Dogs allowed to this one?

Pretty sure dogs are good at this one. Seen dogs there before :) Matt is double checking for us.

Ok I have heard back from Allyson . yes dogs are allowed

Looks like the list is getting longer of people attending. :) I've not asked Paul&Sue yet as there weren't at club night, so that could be another car.

OK I have spoke to Allyson and same deal as previous years . I will go on down to southsea and await the rest of you . on arrival you can jump the que and come straight in where I will collect ya fivers please

matt

Thanks Matt, sounds like a plan.

Meeting at Micks on the hill, to be ready to leave at 8.45am for a cruise down to Southsea. Looking at the names on the first page, it will be a long convoy :)

Only a couple of days to go :)

Weather looking great for Sunday.

Time0600 HOURS0700 HOURS1000 HOURS1300 HOURS1600 HOURS1900 HOURS2200 HOURS0100 HOURS
MON
0400 HOURS
Weather Conditions
6.png
6.png
7.gif
3.gif
3.gif
1.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
Temperature (°C)14°C14°C17°C20°C20°C19°C17°C16°C16°C
Wind Speed (mph)WIND SPEED3MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED3MPHSOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED4MPHSOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED9MPHSOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED11MPHSOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED11MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED10MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED9MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLYWIND SPEED9MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLY
Wind DirectionWSWSWSWSWSWWSWWSWWSWWSW
Humidity91%91%83%57%53%67%84%91%93%
Visibility (E = Excellent, VG = Very Good, G = Good, M = Moderate, P = Poor, VP = Very Poor)VPVPGVGVGVGVGGG
Pressure (Millibars)102310231022102210211020102010201019

Weather still looking good. Its been good today.
My car is pretty dirty and dusty, so been waiting for the sun to cool down before washing it. So will be out there giving that a good clean in a mo.

sadly i am going to miss this one,taking my mum and dad to the brickwork's.have fun all

Have fun on the Isle of Wight, I wonder if you will spot more American cars over there today.

What a great day out, plenty of sunshine, loads and loads of cars. So loads of good photos, many already on Facebook, Sarah has a load too.
Thanks to Matt for working with the organisers on this. Worked out really good, all parking together. Matt had some shade next to his van which was quite refreshing as the sun seemed to get everywhere else.

Back