Article: Solent Renegades end of Season Show 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
That will be good, bringing both?
I thought it was about time I popped it on the website, been meaning to do it for a few weeks since I got the leaflets.

Phew - had this feeling it was going to be the 11th :).

Looking forward to it :)

Maybe Dan but to be honest I'm looking forward to going places in the TATA so we shall see :)

Will the Camaro be there .............. :)

Maybe Dan but to be honest I'm looking forward to going places in the TATA so we shall see :)

Will the Camaro be there .............. :)

The plan is to have the Camaro there, but at the current progress speed its going to be doubtful.

Trophies have been ordered. They will be ready in plenty of time. Went for the same style as last year. Nice clear glass with blue highlights.

Not this time for me enjoy

Trophies are now here. Looking great.

Trophies_2015-End-of-Season.jpg

Whoop whoop they look good :)

Dam going to miss this one, they do look good

Yep, should be a good one, will we beat our vehicle record of 194 vehicles? It's all gonna depend on weather, what is the forecast for this Sunday?

Enjoy what ever the weather fellow petrolhead's

We will get plenty of photos :)

Its a shame you cant be there too, but we understand.

Printed out some 'Do Not Leave' cards to pop on the vehicles being judged for an award.

These are A5 and double sided.
being_judged.jpg

Another handy item for the show. I think we are all set. Raffle sounds good, we have a couple of marquees and pete doing the tunes.

Must get the car clean and shiney on Saturday, my Trans-Am must be thinking why did the new car get a clean but the TA didn't.

Back