Article: Solent Renegades end of Season Show 2015

sadly i am going to have to miss this as i will be visiting my dad in hospital

thank you he's got a bug, at 92 it's hard to get over. but he is getting better.

Hope he feels better soon Martin.

Weather looking good for tomorrow, the amount of very nice cars is going to be awesome tomorrow going by what people are posting on Facebook.
Early start get the car packed up and whizz off down there, get some breakfast, pop up banners and marquee. Looking forward to it. Cant wait to see what turns up.

Have a great day - looking forward to seeing the pics ;)

Doh! Car won't start. Luckily I'm already at the farmhouse. Was slow to start first thing bit did fire up. Thinking battery getting lazy as not started it for a week. Don't know what to do for the cruise after. Maybe it needs a good blat! Any excuse :)

I will be there this morning so will say hi when I get there.

This show is only 5 minutes from me and I've really been looking forward to it. I have been known to travel hours for car shows, so it's nice to have such a good show so locally.

Saturn Simon said:
travel hours for car shows, so it's nice to have such a good show so locally.

Like us with majority of the shows we go to, but unfortunately we don't get many local ones to attend :noidea:

Trouble is - it also catches up with you after a while :thumbdown:

Well that was a great show :clap2: - loved the exhaust sound off - even if we weren't anywhere near the loudest - and in case anybody saw my exit from the car park, I must apologise :sorry:... I had no idea Grace had switched off the traction control :car:

What a brilliant day. It couldn't have gone any better. Just the right amount of vehicles, everyone chatting and having a great time down there. Thanks to everyone that helped with parking, raffle, etc. it all makes the day run soo smooth. The new gazebo look the part. I believe we have 159 vehicles.

Brilliant Southsea cruise too afterwards, cruised at 5pm. A lot of public taking photos too, we had just under 60 cars. So that was awesome too.

What a great day, and now we are finishing off the car day with watching Nascar.

Nice pictures Sarah :) :)

Great pics as usual, 0129 & 0020 are great, cars ain't bad either

Great Pictures but there was one very important car missing.......

Where the hell was Sarah's Camaro??! :doh:

On the driveway awaiting some paint to be slapped on the new floor, then the rest will be done shortly after.

Back