Article: Renegades Start of Season Show 2016

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Flyers will be ready tomorrow. Would have been nice before wheels day however I'm sure we can distribute enough and use of facebook to get a good number of cars for our show.
Remember if you have any prizes for the raffle then bring them along on the day or the club night before.

Raffle Prizes so far

image.jpgStart of The Raffle Prizes for the Start Of Season Show. 17th April The Farmhouse Burfields Rd Portsmouth ??

Brilliant, looking like a great pile of prizes there. Thanks for sorting this out, much appreciated.

Tomorrow will soon be upon us, fingers crossed for good weather, and hopefully a good show turnout.

We are all set and raring to go. The car is packed up with traffic cones, gazebo, banners, leaflets, hi-vi's .... Only room for me left.

Wow, what a brilliant day. Just got in. Got down there for 8am. 129 cars came in I believe. Sun was shining. Cruise was awesome too, not sure of numbers but likely around 50.
Just sat down and put my feet up with a cold drink. Starting to get relaxed, need to pack ready for my trip to Ireland tomorrow.

Raised quite a bit this year on the raffle. Loads of great prizes this year.

Message from Malcolm Drew of the Mad Hatters charity.
Thank you so much to everybody who bought a raffle ticket this afternoon. The proceeds from the raffle raised a magnificent total of £427.00 which has been donated to the Mad Hatters Party.
It is a registered charity which supports children with cancer or life limiting illnesses and provide gifts and equipment for children's wards in Portsmouth and Southampton.
For further information our website is Mad Hatters Party - Hom

Yes I'm sure we will. :)

Wow!! Raffle took the cake on earnings for Mad Hatters, I'm so tickled pink right now!

Now to find out how much the donation buckets made....

Great show, guys! And thank you Mother Nature for the lovely day, too!

Thanks Neo. The total was including the buckets too. A very good total. I think that is the most we have ever raised at a show. :) couldn't believe the weather. I caught the sun. I probably won't see much sun in Ireland, so I'm glad I had a good dose yesterday.

great pics as usual Sarah, well done!

Good turn out thanks posting,

Nice pics - I don't see a Camaro though .................... ;)

Nice pics - I don't see a Camaro though .................... ;)

No didn't quite make it, ran out of time, suspect fuel pump/relay, needs investigating.

Finally unpacked the Trans-am from the season opener.
Popped ionto wok to take back the 5 traffic cones.
Still had all this in the car....
IMAG1867.jpg
IMAG1868.jpg
Gazebo, sand bags, box for the gazebo cover, banner and other show related stuff.

Back