Anyone know where I can get Inner fenders for my Chevelle in UK (not via Rockauto)

Hi all

I need some plastic inner fenders (wheel arch liners for my 69 chevelle)

Rockauto will sell them for $150 a pair but shiping is >£1000!!!!! CRAZY

Anyone point me to some people in UK that bulk order/ship parts to UK that can help me source for less?

(I also need new front bench foam, which is bulky)

Thank you

Try pete at us automotive, have you tried summit racing,??

yes rock auto 800 quid for the metal inners cheapest but plastic is double crazy money,

and summit is just over 600quid for pair of metal inc cluding shipping i had plastic on my el camino,

year one , eklers , you will get stung uk side for uk tax and shipping and if royal mail get there grubby hands on it they will want to steel even more money of you

year one , eklers , you will get stung uk side for uk tax and shipping and if royal mail get there grubby hands on it they will want to steel even more money of you

Yes, true. But a quick look at their online catalogue puts a pair of inner wheelhouses at a little over 200 bucks making expensive shipping more of an option.

what the car spares place near the dartford tunnel went there many years ago think owner or might have been a customer had a orenge GTO ,
shit fek had to gooled it,Home - Customville America
just dont have your volume up on IT device

yes rock auto 800 quid for the metal inners cheapest but plastic is double crazy money,

and summit is just over 600quid for pair of metal inc cluding shipping i had plastic on my el camino,

That same Pete that does windscreens and glass?

Crazy...

No not crazy pete from S/R or pete that dose windscreens Pete from us automotive been there years

Back