American Speedfest At Brands Hatch 2016

Thanks Dave, a great show this year, will certainly be up for this again.

Will be booking our when Sarah get in.

Just got my confirmations back from Speedfest, my car has been accepted for entry :)

Got my confirmation yesterday I also bought 2 tickets to get grandstand seats and the VIP pit walk free. (I hope) :)

Got my confirmation yesterday I also bought 2 tickets to get grandstand seats and the VIP pit walk free. (I hope) :)
It would be great to drive around the track again wouldn't it?

Yep, I know where to queue. Still got the video from last year :)
[video=youtube;XDNx8ytgkx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNx8ytgkx4[/video]

Got Sarah's the other day too. Thinking perhaps i should have gotten two tickets so I could get into the grandstand too, perhaps we will just take turns.

Awesome stuff!! Lucky bugger getting in there early enough for the grid walk!!

I booked them within an hour of the tickets going on sale. I've ordered my free one as well so I can park in the yank section again. I know it was the dear way of doing it but we wanted grandstand seats and a chance at the grid walk.

Shall we meet at the same place as last time?

Can I join you?

Hi, I've already booked in via the UK Cobra Club (22 going so far) but would love to convoy up to Brands with you guys. Where & when is the planned rendezvous?

That sounds like a plan. Has anyone else expressed an interest in going?

We will be meeting at Morrisons in Horndean in case anyone wanted to join us there.
Then going up to the Clacket Lane Services on the M25. Google Map
Will post meeting times, it will be early like last year. It worked well. Free free to join us. :p

Perfect

We will be meeting at Morrisons in Horndean in case anyone wanted to join us there.
Then going up to the Clacket Lane Services on the M25. Google Map
Will post meeting times, it will be early like last year. It worked well. Free free to join us. :p

Sounds good....hopefully will have the sidepipes back together by then :horn:

Attachments

• 20160313_115259 - Copy.jpg
    20160313_115259 - Copy.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 1,191
Wow, I bet they sound awesome. :)

Back