American Speedfest At Brands Hatch 2015

sarah

Club Photographer
American Speedfest III
Brands Hatch (Indy)

Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th June 2015.

American SpeedFest returns for it's third edition in 2015, with another helping of super-sized stock car action from the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series. The American theme continues throughout the racing line-up with V8 muscle car racing, in addition to the UK-based Pickup Truck Championship and Quaife Intermarque Championship silhouette stock cars.

Other areas of the venue will be transformed into a scene from Daytona too, with extensive American car displays, live music and themed entertainment.

Sunday is the main event day.

Also on offer:
- Classic car club displays
- Free Pitwalk
- Classic car club displays
- Radio Brands on 87.7FM
- Free general car parking

PLEASE NOTE: ALL ADVANCE TICKET PRICES ARE FROZEN AT 2014 LEVELS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!:

Weekend Admission with FREE Raceday Grandstand = £25.00 an adult (online only).
Saturday Event Admission - Qualifying = £14.00 and adult on the gate.
Sunday Admission with FREE Raceday Grandstand = £21.00 an adult online /£25.00 an adult on the gate.

Weekend Camping = £18.00 per adult.

Children under the age of 13 are free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed last years event , brands normally offer free tickets to car clubs have to keep an eye open,

I would like to go next year seeing as I missed the first two.

Just have to keep an eye out for james e.mail ref info on this event as he sort this type of think out for brandshatch

Info from their website including a link for tickets.

The legendary Brands Hatch circuit in Kent will once again host American SpeedFest, the largest American themed motorsport event in the UK on Sunday 7 June.
Owners of classic American cars are encouraged to show off their pride and joy by joining our extensive American Car display that numbered over 1000 cars in 2014. Brands Hatch is delighted to offer a unique discount to enthusiasts who wish to bring their cars to American SpeedFest III:

• Free admission ticket for the car owner. Passengers will need a valid ticket.
  • Car pass allowing vehicle into a designated Classic American Car display area inside the venue
  • Opportunity to take part in parade laps around the circuit
  • For the first 500 cars that register, entry into an exclusive prize draw to win a pace car passenger lap
  • Exclusive American SpeedFest sticker
If you would like to display your American Classic, please submit your name, mailing address, car type, registration number, and what club you are a member of (if any) to americanspeedfest@msv.com

Thanks for the email Darren............I've emailed them my details to register the Camaro :D

And they have emailed back.......I'm in!!! Now to get her back on the road!

Yep me too got reply this morning :thumb:

So how many on the list going then???

Sarah/Dan
me/saleen192

We will bring it up at club night and see what interest we get.

So how many on the list going then???

Sarah/Dan
me/saleen192

update
Sarah,Dan
Saleen 192
Dave

Anybody else ??

Being its just over a week away I was wondering how many people are going and will we be all cruising up together?

No ticket yet :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

We are going up. Did we want to arrange a meeting place to cruise up. Perhaps Morrisons Horndean? I don't think there is many of us going. Perhaps more people will reply on here so we know.

Remember you have to be in brands hatch early i beleave very latest is 9am