American Speedfest At Brands Hatch 2015

Unfortunately, I can't make this one.

Yes i think everyone with tickets have to be in before 9am as general public can not get in till 10am from memory but as yet no ticket for me. think it might be due to all the car's moving around and setting up,??

We got our tickets a few weeks ago. The paperwork says gates open at 0700 and close at 1000. If you are not in by 1000 then you don't get in.

also remember que's to get in so still an early start, just had e.mail from brands they don't know witch car i was bringing so not sent ticket out opps so might not get ticket in time

Mater and Lightning McQueen will be there too

Mater, Lightning McQueen's best friend, is the latest addition to the bumper off-track line-up, complete with his trademark rusty paint job and toothy grin. In the Cars movies, Radiator Spring's most famous tow truck, Mater, is proprietor of Tow Mater Towing and Salvage, grand storyteller and the heart and soul of the town.
Lightning McQueen and Mater will take pride of place in the Hollywood car display, which will be easily accessible in the venue, allowing film fans of all ages to get a good look and pose for a fantastic photo opportunity.
Both cars have been loaned to the circuit by Disney/Pixar.
Source:- Disney/Pixar’s Cars Lightning McQueen and Mater set for American SpeedFest III - Brands Hatch American Speedfest

Got ticket today look's like i am going to have to slum it and park up with all the other mustang's ,, see you all there no let's have some nice weather

Myself and Sarah going to be there, so you can park with us Darren. I'm thinking of leaving Morrisons, Horndean at ?.??am(in case any one else coming...). Did you want to meet somewhere on route? perhaps services on M25?

EDIT: not meeting at horndean now.

Last edited:
Thanks for offer ticket say's follow black square parking route as as once in you can't move car's mine say's mustang area i will proberley be leaving mine at 6am and stop at clacket lane for a mac'y de coffee pm me you no. and will text you see where you are for cruise in as said there will be a que to get in

So who else if going?????? not long now, stay to the end and if they do what they did 1st year you get to drive around track and a parade lap 1st year a blue corvette span out and ended up in the gravel opps

We will be there I have just had an email saying they want all display cars there by 7:30am. Which means leaving home at 5:30.

7.30am?!? wow that is early. We had the ticket though saying to be parked up before 10am. We were aiming to get there for about 9am.
We haven't had an email from them.

Early start what's wrong with you guy's & girls:wave::wave:..

remember there will be a que to get into brands main M and A roads will be ok just the B roads into brands and with show growing each year yes i would say get there early it took me nearly an hour the 1st year to get. Dan sent you a text

Looking forward to it, never seen a Nascar up close, we watch them on TV. I'm sure we will take many photos. Leg muscles will be aching by the end of the day I'm sure.

Oh man.........that's an early start!! Still looking forward to it.

Early start especially after a party the night before. Think I will need double espresso to keep me going.

Have to give it a miss this year (had free tickets for club stand ) going to police family's day at police training HQ netley ...have fun guys ...